PDA

View Full Version : Oi Benson

slob
14-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Have a good 'un!
and if you find you're going to the dogs...
...why not take your pals along?

Nonnie
14-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Ms Singer is at a very high brow conference this evening donchaknow

Rachel, as always, you have my undying birthday wishes.

See you Slobbydoggydanovich in a couple of weeks dahn The Stow innit.

Shandy
14-03-2007, 08:11 PM
Happy Birthday Benson :booze:

scrumpster
14-03-2007, 08:17 PM
BUGGA AND EXCUSE THE LANGUAGE, I THOUGHT IT WAS NEXT WEEK NOT THIS AND I DIDN'T SEND A CARD. HOPE THIS WILL DO INSTEAD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME OLD MATE, WELL YOUNG REALLY AS YOUNGER THAN ME. HOPE YOU HAD A BLAST!!

scrumpster
14-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Ms Singer is at a very high brow conference this evening donchaknow

Rachel, as always, you have my undying birthday wishes.

See you Slobbydoggydanovich in a couple of weeks dahn The Stow innit.

Cool are we all going to the dogs? :drunk:

eonan
14-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday :D x

Shandy
14-03-2007, 08:28 PM
are we all going to the dogs?

I thought we allready had...........

..........i'll get me coat.....

scrumpster
14-03-2007, 08:29 PM
I thought we allready had...........

..........i'll get me coat.....

Gone to the dogs?? Hmmm speak for yourself sonny!!!

Shandy
14-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Gone to the dogs?? Hmmm speak for yourself sonny!!!

After looking at that yellow bike of mine most of the day again today i know i have :chuckle: :chuckle:

scrumpster
14-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Seriously though I am looking forward to some serious dogging, should be fun, and with an 11 year old in charge of me :yoparty: Shandy, maybe you should have painted it Red or Black :look:

slob
14-03-2007, 08:49 PM
We sure are, so I can continue my long history of picking a loser every time and even outsmarting myself on double and tripple bluffs, in order to still pick a goddam loser.

scrumpster
14-03-2007, 08:51 PM
We sure are, so I can continue my long history of picking a loser every time and even outsmarting myself on double and tripple bluffs, in order to still pick a goddam loser.

Dan asked me if I can spare him £100 to bet with!! I had to point out that he is a tad young to be gambling!!

Sqwifeve
14-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Happy birthday, but where does it show it's someone's special day on this site? It's probably somewhere very obvious but I'm sure I'll be asking stupid questions for some time yet.

scrumpster
14-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Happy birthday, but where does it show it's someone's special day on this site? It's probably somewhere very obvious but I'm sure I'll be asking stupid questions for some time yet.

Run mouse over forum at top and click on Portal and people's birthdays are on right hand side :thumbsup:

slob
14-03-2007, 09:41 PM
...I'm sure I'll be asking stupid questions for some time yet.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

Mand
15-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Happy Birthday!
Mand x

gary tompkins
15-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Seriously though I am looking forward to some serious dogging, should be fun, and with an 11 year old in charge of me :yoparty: Shandy, maybe you should have painted it Red or Black :look:

Possibly easier to get matching cable ties for as well?

Belated happy birthday Benson

Seems like lots of UKMOC peeps have March birthdays... well all the really cool ones anyway ;)

queen_gpants
15-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Damn and blast, didnt know it was your birthday hunny !

Hope you had a wicked one and when we have that HUGE breakfast at the Ace I'll buy ya an extra sausage to celebrate! :D x x x x

benson
16-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Hurrah for me and thank you everyone for the warm wishes - I was indeed at a very highbrow conference but unfortunately I got there early and my friend Sue took me to All Bar One and forced me to help her drink two bottles of champagne and then we waddled off to find the rest of the usual suspects who also forced me to drink an awful lot more before passing out about 2 AM dressed in my birthday present - my very own bunny ears and nose - I tell you - real class... Yesterday we were a little subdued but sober enough to get to Sainsbury's and releive them of some vodka, tomato juice and worcestershire sauce and set about remediating our worryingly low blood alcohol levels...So dear friends - I have held my head up high and maintained the tradition of drinking to impunity over several days and hope I have doen you all proud.

Walthamstow Dogs are indeed a calling on the 24th so please please feel free to join us for an evening of culture, and I don't mean naan..We will enjoy it ...

Nonnie
16-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Ms Singer, astounding as usual.

You get a Highly Commended.

I hope you packed your fanny cloth on your jaunt.

benson
16-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Indeed I did my lovely friend - it was well and truly packed, but in an "in my luggage" sort of a way and in no other more dubious fashion I assure you!:cens:

Hope you are well on the way to an evening of sozzled stupour and that ROd got home OK!!!

emily's driver
16-03-2007, 10:18 PM
Indeed I did my lovely friend - it was well and truly packed, but in an "in my luggage" sort of a way and in no other more dubious fashion I assure you!:cens:

Hope you are well on the way to an evening of sozzled stupour and that ROd got home OK!!!

Still languishing in Southern France Rachel. Heading north tomorrow. Aix en Provence is a delightful place, at least when not viewed from the inside of a simulator. I did land in the middle of Biarritz while I was here (unintentionally but then we were on fire and had suffered a double engine failure) and managed a trip to Seattle. Computers eh....you gotta love em. Its been like playing with an extremely expensive Xbox360 for the past two weeks. Only much more scary! I have another two hours of make believe tomorrow then its homeward bound to the reality that I have missed most.....Nonnie.

slob
17-03-2007, 02:47 AM
the surreality that you have missed most?

Nonnie
17-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Errr that could well be me as well.

I've done really well in the 2 weeks Rod has been away. I haven't set fire to anything, I only locked myself out once and had to go and borrow a chair to reach over the gate, I managed to successfully still hold down my job and make Super Noodles for tea! I deserve goodies now.

emily's driver
17-03-2007, 07:50 AM
the surreality that you have missed most?

The surreality that I will miss the most.......Giant pixelated horses and sheep (simulator's vain attempt to recreate the French countryside....a farm in this instance). Funny how they never moved even though we landed ten feet away.......this livestock was well hard.

benson
17-03-2007, 08:22 AM
Not the fainting goats then? Travel safely Rod and Nonnie - keep holding that extinguisher... See you all bnext week for a truly epic trip to the dogs...:on:

gary tompkins
17-03-2007, 03:25 PM
What's a Fanny cloth? :look:

Nonnie
17-03-2007, 03:28 PM
It's what I bought her for her birthday. Came in a box and everything marked Fanny Cloth. I thought it would be useful.

It really is what it says it is. It's not obscure at all honest.

Rachel has a picture of it along with her monkey. Yes, really. It was taken just after Dave had spanked it. I'm sorry but it is true.

benson
17-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Indeed GT - it does exactly what it says on the box - and I mean the box that the cloth marked fanny cloth came in... You see I haven't actually taken it out of the box because I think I need to keep it for posterity - so perhaps someone's great great grandchildren can take it along to the Antiques Roadshow, possible in Southwold or somewhere equally tasteful, in a few hundred years and bemuse the collectors...Yes I do indeed have a fanny cloth and Dave did spank the monkey and I have the photos to prove it. Monkey, on my avatar, is also falling drunkenly into his crisps in the King's Head in Orford - call it a post spanking coma.....

Sorry - it is, as Nonnie said, All true.....:on: :on: :on:

benson
17-03-2007, 04:17 PM
God Nonnie - you back on the interweb - have you done all your cleaning???

Nonnie
17-03-2007, 06:03 PM
No I haven't. I admit defeat. I am just not good at housekeeping.