PDA

View Full Version : Ricky here!!

ricky
14-03-2007, 02:43 PM
hi every1 just a quick hello too you all!! Wee ricky is still alive!! Have been very busy lately but now summer is coming so time to get the bike ready, ill be in touch again but just wanted to say hi!!

Nonnie
14-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi Ricky. I'm sure someone will be along soon enough to insult you.

Gilps
14-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Yay, it's little R1cky. How are you? Long time no hear. Are you coming to the weekender? There's a few of us camping so we should be able to find room for you somewhere.
Catch you later, I'm a bit SHORT of time right now.

Darry
14-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Welcome back T*SSER! :D

Which Bridge have you been hiding under?

May have to re-open the have a go at Ricky thread.

Darry.

Julie
14-03-2007, 04:38 PM
hey Ricky - are you going to the weekender?

ricky
26-03-2007, 11:02 AM
dont know about weekender yet people but might turn up too surprise ya all u just never know!! :on:

Bodybag
26-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Oi Minimee, where you been hiding?!

djkus
17-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Spoke to Ricky at the North West 200 here last week. We were both up there so I thought Id give him a phone to see where he was standing.

He said "**** sake, ive seen about 4 bikes since I got here"

"4 bikes? sure the races are near over, are you at the bar?", I asked..

"No. I had the perfect view point beside the track and some tall people came and stood right in front of me, the ****s", is what I got as a reply :)

Just thought Id share that with you all.

Im sure he will be here to defend himself soon...

He did let the side down big time by driving a "car" up to the NW200.. couldnt beleive it.

Hope you got stuck in the 10 miles of traffic out of portrush ricky as me and my m8 raced home via the coastal route.

Chappers
18-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Hey there you little sh1te - where have you been for the last year!?!?

I was gonna fly over for the NW200 like last year but didn't think I could hack another weekend with you guys on the Magners LOL.

Get your little Irish butt over for the weekender, I may attempt to ride there myself on my new ride but only for the Sat night.

ricky
18-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Hi all well in my defence i went up in the car coz my girlfriend isnt a real outdoorsy person and after chappers nearly crying last year coz of the cold!!:look: lol i thought id better make my tent more homely!! :D Double air bed, double quilt, 4 person 2 room tent and a crate of magners would be a tight fit on my monster!! :scratch: But was a very enjoyable 3 nights if a little mad! check out my wee video and notice not a bike was seen!! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=casbdWxRerI