PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone GP circuit - 9/4 (bank holiday)

NattyBoy
13-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Just booked this...A few confirmed already...

Add your name here if youd like to come along - would be good to see you (plus I guarantee the weather this time slob !!)

Nattyboy
Fatbloke (im assured the NC30 is now working!)

NattyBoy
15-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Shaping up nicely !

Nattyboy
Fatbloke
Marchesini
Chris Woods
Keabs
Jacko

NattyBoy
08-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Anyone coming down for a ride ? Be good to see y'all !!

Nat

Shandy
08-04-2007, 04:51 PM
I would do mate but,

me + poker + lots of beer tonight = tomorrow written off :D

Have a good day though :thumbsup: Should be a good one, with the weather like this you won't need arm bands this time :chuckle:

Mand
09-04-2007, 07:22 AM
Anyone coming down for a ride ? Be good to see y'all !!

Nat

Ahhh, you have twisted my arm..... :biggrin:

Mand
09-04-2007, 06:29 PM
What an ace track day, I didn't even do it!

Thanks for the chips Julie. x

Julie
09-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Thank you for a great day

Nice to see you all and thankyou for the sticker terry x

NattyBoy
10-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Good to see you girls...even though you ruined my erection in the third session I still managed to get out ok...oooooeeerrrr missus - lol !!!

And didnt fatbloke look sexy in his new power rangers suit ???!!!

Albie
10-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Good to see you girls...even though you ruined my erection in the third session I still managed to get out ok...oooooeeerrrr missus - lol !!!

PICS ????????????????????????????:chuckle:

Mand
10-04-2007, 12:43 PM
No photos were taken. However if you want to see Terry in his new leathers, I suggest you book on the UKMOC trackday....! :D

Spike
10-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Allready done that Mand and that was before news of the power rangers leathers leaked out:)

fatbloke
10-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Here you go
many cows gave there life for this
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=10559&d=1176234217
It should be added that I didn't part with a lot of cash, Thats how I justify the colour!

Pedro
10-04-2007, 09:24 PM
good job I have a wide screen laptop is all I can say.....

marchesini
11-04-2007, 01:21 AM
One of me with FB in the background. He is actually about 1/2 a mile behind but because of his girth, he apears larger than he actually is.

marchesini
11-04-2007, 01:37 AM
It's all about me, me, me ....

until session 3 when we discovered a "small" oil leak. After a quick technical discussion, we deduced that the oil was not coming from my plate of chips and was actually from the engine. It wasn't clean enough to fry the bacon in for my impending bacon sarnie so we thought it would be prudent to call it a day rather than risk oil on the back tyre or heaven forbid worse - like a broken fingernail.

So after two trackdays and £250 notes I have managed 3 sessions on my newly built 853. Let's hope this is not a sign of my luck to come :nash: Still, at least Dave was good enough to get my bike started in the morning after realising that it won't start without the control unit for the Translogic Power shifter / race dash - which is actually at Translogic at the moment. Of course I was prepared and checked it well in advance of the trackday. I mean who checks their bike more than 18 hours before a trackday - honestly, some people are so anal. Whatever happened to seize the day (or something like that).

NattyBoy
11-04-2007, 07:04 AM
You crack me up you nutter !!!!

He was cleaning his (mucky) bike between sessions too....!!!!!

Get rocky booked mate

Nat

fatbloke
11-04-2007, 12:30 PM
One of me with FB in the background. He is actually about 1/2 a mile behind but because of his girth, he apears larger than he actually is.
cant help think these comments are going to cause you a lot of pain at our next meeting !!:Furious:

craigie
11-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Whatever happened to seize the day (or something like that).

by the sounds of your 'bargain' something like that would be the engine. Looking good though Simon.

marchesini
12-04-2007, 12:48 PM
by the sounds of your 'bargain' something like that would be the engine. Looking good though Simon.

Well hello stranger. A little bird told me that you have defected to the dark side and no longer hang around italian coffee shops - much prefering the more exotic hangouts like 'Yo Sushi'. Raw fish and seaweed - no sir....

Anyway, with the lower servicing costs on your new steed, you're sure to have a few pennies down the back of your sofa for a track day. A few of us will be revisiting Lydden Hill later this year and as one of the 'old crew' from last year (or was it the year before), you gonna play? And that goes for you too Mr Slob??

A great time was had by all last time - especially those who saw me fall off after my bacon, sausage and egg baguette lunch feast. I think the fall was caused by a 'ketchup leak' on the rear tyre.

Take care fella

slob
12-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Well hello stranger. A little bird told me that you have defected to the dark side and no longer hang around italian coffee shops - much prefering the more exotic hangouts like 'Yo Sushi'. Raw fish and seaweed - no sir....

Anyway, with the lower servicing costs on your new steed, you're sure to have a few pennies down the back of your sofa for a track day. A few of us will be revisiting Lydden Hill later this year and as one of the 'old crew' from last year (or was it the year before), you gonna play? And that goes for you too Mr Slob??

A great time was had by all last time - especially those who saw me fall off after my bacon, sausage and egg baguette lunch feast. I think the fall was caused by a 'ketchup leak' on the rear tyre.

Take care fella

I like Lydden, it's so easy to make R1s and FireBlades look foolish round such a small track.

craigie
12-04-2007, 08:39 PM

Take care fella

Oh I still live on coffee an fags, that much is still European. As for the dark side, you ain't seen my wheels- orange rims that fade to purple at the hubs...pure 90's Jap class me. I'll be getting my paddock jacket and shell suit troos to match soon. Lydden sounds grand, I'd be glad to embarass you all, not with my riding prowess mind, just my lairy bike. If your doing Brands again any time let me know, I'd be up for that too.

you take care, what with your leaking and stuff and hopefully see you soon.