PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon Boys & Girls!

damon
12-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Hi, my names Damon...........and im a Monster owner! :thumbsup:
(just like an AA meeting that)

Its an S2R800 to be exact, ok so it's not the biggest beast out there but god damn i love her to bits, she's my first Duke of many i can already tell that much!
Just finding my riding feet again with her as i havn't riden since i was 17 and after holidaying in Sardinia and seeing gorgeous Ducati's every 100ft i bit the bullet, came home and bought one in red n white!

Anybody around the Notts/Derby area heading out for a spin in the future let me know!

oh and if anybody has any good upgrade idea's that dont cost the earth and might make her a little faster and a little louder ill be more than happy to hear them, too much to choose from myself and i might get the wrong thing!

speak with ya'll soon,

cheers

Kato
12-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Hey Damon welcome mate, nice Bike you got there, upgrades Hmmmmm now let me see:shocked: :shocked: DON'T is my advice coz once you start it ain't gonna stop Soooooooo much bling available :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Mand
12-03-2007, 12:34 PM
there is a few of us in Leicestershire and Staffordshire - just watch the forum, we have a few rideouts planned in the near future.

Mand :)

PS - Welcome by the way!

Martin C
12-03-2007, 01:13 PM
If I'd known, you could have joined me for my latest 150 mile thrash around the Peak District 2 x days ago! I have a good route that includes the Cat & Fiddle and the Snake Pass.

Watch out for the dangerous muppets on tupperware torpedos using the A6 near Matlock in order to try and become organ donors.