PDA

View Full Version : New member - thanks

Dave L
11-03-2007, 09:32 PM
As a new member I haven't quite worked out how everything works.
I a looking to buy a 2nd hand monster probably M750, maybe S2R 800. Something like 2003 with FSH. Being a novice I posted a 'looking for' note on the 'for sale' forum
Had a couple of helpful replies (one linkng to an M750 for sale and another recommending upping to 900). Was going to reply to thank them on the weekend but now can't quite work out how to get back to the thread.

So hopefully you get this thank you.
I am thinking of going to Aylesbury Ducati for a test drive before making up my mind on model. Unless anyone knows anywhere nearer to N.E. London? Aas soon as I work out how to get back - will follow up to the suggestions also.

Thanks again

Dave L

Albie
11-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Hi and welcome.Just to let you know Spud has a yellow 05 s2r800 for sale at under £4000. Bargain

nik_the_brief
11-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Yay - another newbie - get a 900 'tis the classis Monster and where it all started, 750 is s'posed to be the best all rounder in some people's eyes but the 9's the one ya want.

Welcome aboard - whichever Monster you buy you'll love it and then you'll want to start to start treating it to sparkly new bits and thinking about chopping it's tail off.

Bodybag
12-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Depending where you are in North London, you might be as well to jump on a train or drive to Colchester. Straight up the A12 to Parkinsons Ducati.

Dave L
12-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Hi and welcome.Just to let you know Spud has a yellow 05 s2r800 for sale at under £4000. Bargain

Colchester is easier, so thanks.
I assume spuds bike is on 'for sale' thread. Will ry to gert back there. Probably wont pursue anything until have had a chance to see a few different models at a dealer.
Dave L