PDA

View Full Version : Channel 4 Tonight........

Didge
08-03-2007, 07:14 PM
At 9pm. 'The Great Global Warming Swindle'.
I'll find this most interesting, coz I don't follow the brainwashed masses who believe all the hype about man being the cause of global warming.

SazzaG
08-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the tip Didge. Have to agree with you there.

Oh, but we're having the second warmest winter on record. Right, how long have the records been going, and how long has the earth been around? There is also the small point that we're still coming out of an ice age.

I hope there's lots of stats - I like that kind of thing!

bigredduke
08-03-2007, 09:37 PM
There are not many things worth watching on TV these days but that was compelling viewing and, for me, very convincing.

Shandy
08-03-2007, 09:39 PM
yeah it had alot of good facts that seemed to have the evidence and research to back them up too.

Right now i know its not us im off to the garage to rev the bike needlessly :thumbsup:

slob
08-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Either way, bring it on, why wait around worrying about doom and gloom...

Didge
08-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Well, that was very informative, and just goes to show the lie that global warming is man made.
They showed, that changing climate patterns are basically, (SHOCK-HORROR), down to the sun and a few other natural factors, and that the truths are being (at best) ignored because of the amount of Government (ours) money flowing into the environmentalist's pockets.

SazzaG
08-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Very interesting indeed! Sometimes a little simplistic for my taste, and could have been seen as misleading, but the vast majority of the information was pretty indisputable!

Certainly blew the whole CO2 argument out the window. I'm going to breathe more heavily from now on, just for the hell of it.

gary tompkins
08-03-2007, 10:15 PM
I think Didge's arse is the main cause of global warming

Scotty
08-03-2007, 10:15 PM
my favourite 1st post on this subject

http://www.visordown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312886

JR
08-03-2007, 10:21 PM
We might have had the 2nd warmest winter on record, but as a Northerner living in the Balmy South West it has been bloody cold, my gas bill for the past 3 months tells the real story (apart from the price). I have never believed in global warming, but then again, i am an old codger, and what do i know!

Didge
08-03-2007, 10:38 PM
I think Didge's arse is the main cause of global warming

Which proves in itself, that CO2 has nothing to do with global warming. This is because Oxygen & Carbon Dioxide, are about the only two gases that DON'T erupt from my far from dormant volcanic and hot rimmed bubbling bum.
And you can thank me for your warmer summers, by buying me a drink at the Weekender, ta very much:) .