PDA

View Full Version : The Vic Coalville

Chris & Nean
03-03-2007, 08:23 PM
hi nean here, hows all. Chris and i rode to vic bikers pub today, nice day, still cold when the suns gone in. hey i dont hold on anymore lol!

Elmo
03-03-2007, 09:01 PM
You lucky people i had to work today are you to coming along to the MMM ride out on the 25th march? You can meet up with your local area rep Banshee. Have alook in regional events for more details.

Bodybag
04-03-2007, 02:12 AM
If id known something was going on I would have turned up on Jasmine. I wa sout anf about today. I might not be tomoror as I think I;m a little bit drunk at the meoemtn.

going to bed now. can someone make vertything stop spinning!!!

Spike
04-03-2007, 07:29 AM
Did you partake of the chips whilst at the Vic a few of us have been known toride there on a Sunday just to do that

Mand
04-03-2007, 08:20 AM
and don't forget to have an egg with those chips. mmmmmm

Chris & Nean
04-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Naa we didn’t even go in the pub, just stopped and looked as we went by, Nean was cold and said she wanted a hot drink not alcohol, my bum was sore from the bikes seat and it was about to get dark, we decided not to linger and battled our way back home down the M42, a bit of a failure really I know but Nean did say -I’m coming here again on a nice day in the summer- she also said Spike that if she had know chips was on the menu she would have insisted we stop off by. We are up for a run on the 25th march if the weathers ok and the rides not too long, where do we go on the day? what’s the route, I hope it’s a weekend day, I couldn’t find any information about the ride on the site; I know its Mike and Michelle’s memorial. I told Nean about it and she said yeah great, a day out riding with others would be fun, then she said whose Mike Hailwood?, lol, is it really going to be spring soon?.

Mand
04-03-2007, 01:25 PM
They do hot drinks and hot food. You should have stopped.

The 25th March is on a Sunday. I posted threads in Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire.

Mand

Chris & Nean
04-03-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm gonna go check it out mand:thumbsup:

Mand
04-03-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm gonna go check it out mand:thumbsup:

You do that, I have a few ideas for this year up my sleeve, just keep checking the regional forum. :biggrin: