PDA

View Full Version : TT 07 Let's Rock

Stuart42
28-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi All

I got an e mail from Steam Packet about gigs taking place during TT this year at Peel so thought I'd pass them on:

30th May - The Who - sponsored by HSBC

31st May - Deacon Blue, Paul Carrick and Steve Gibbons

1st June - McFly and Ronan Keating

2nd June - Robin Gibb (Bee Gee) and Chris Norman (Smokie)

3rd June - Madness and The Stranglers - sponsored by The Steam Packet
Company

4th June - Bootleg Beatles and Counterfeit Stones

5th June - To be confirmed

Tickets are available through www.streetheritage.com

Have booked my Who and Madness tickets so at least something to do during practice week.

Cheers
Stuart

Little Monster
03-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Should be there 3rd to the 7th. Anyone else going?

I shall be keeping my fingers crossed for the as yet un-named 5th June gig being dolly parton. Smiley little crazy lady.

walkingpictures
03-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Should be there 3rd to the 7th. Anyone else going

I'll be in Ramsey,please say hello if you ride through:drunk:

spares geezer
04-03-2007, 08:37 AM
I'll be there as usual, will be at the sprint on Tuesday although no Monster on the island so will enter Bostrom rep which lives in Ramsey at my girlfriends house.

By the way, if anyone's stuck for accomodation I maybe able to find a few frindly people willing to put you up...

Rabbit
05-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Our ferry tickets have now been confirmed and our accommodation has been sorted - also in Ramsey.

Roll on June :woot:

Stuart42
05-03-2007, 07:12 PM
I'll be in Ramsey too for the race week, resplendent in my new UKMOC T shirt ;0)

carr01
05-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Me and a mate plan to ride from Manchester to the Millau bridge in the south of France sometime in June. I own a 2001 monster S4 and he has a more recent Suzuki GSXR 1000. Has anyone done similar, do you think the S4 is a suitable bike as i've just had the nod from my wife to change the S4 if I wanted to, to something with a bit of wind protection. Has anyone got any pointers as to time taken, ferry crossings etc. At the moment we are talking about crossing to Santander then riding back up through france but nothing decided as yet.

Cheers Anthony.

walkingpictures
05-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Me and a mate plan to ride from Manchester to the Millau bridge in the south of France sometime in June. I own a 2001 monster S4 and he has a more recent Suzuki GSXR 1000. Has anyone done similar, do you think the S4 is a suitable bike as i've just had the nod from my wife to change the S4 if I wanted to, to something with a bit of wind protection. Has anyone got any pointers as to time taken, ferry crossings etc. At the moment we are talking about crossing to Santander then riding back up through france but nothing decided as yet.

Cheers Anthony.

Hi mate,I think you'll find that the bridge is an awful long way from the TT in the Isle of Man :chuckle: but I am sure the S4 will be a great bike to go there on.

Hopefully you will get some replies on here from the experienced travellers to France with advice on ferries etc.

Have a good trip

Kimbo :thumbsup:

Little Monster
07-03-2007, 08:44 PM
I'll be in Ramsey,please say hello if you ride through:drunk:

in same accomodation as Rabbit, as long as i don't **** him off before then - so in Ramsey too

hurrah!

will liaise nearer the time then re a meet up

my ferry times are horrible - middle of the night. oh well, an adventure of sorts!

Plum
08-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Should be there 3rd to the 7th. Anyone else going?

I shall be keeping my fingers crossed for the as yet un-named 5th June gig being dolly parton. Smiley little crazy lady.

Hey Little Mo!

I am there for the race week..........cant wait

DesmoDom
08-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Got our steam racket confirmation through, staying with the same family that we have been for the last 10 yrs. Already got our tickets for the Madness & Strangler gig (can't wait). Kimbo !!!, Ali and I wiil get to Ramsey a few times during race week, we must meet up this year for a few brews.

Baz

walkingpictures
10-03-2007, 12:27 AM
[QUOTE Kimbo !!!, Ali and I wiil get to Ramsey a few times during race week, we must meet up this year for a few brews.

Baz[/QUOTE]

I'm on for that mate,look forward to seeing you,

Kimbo :thumbsup: