PDA

View Full Version : Monster Weekend Room Allocations

Didge
27-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Here's the room allocation list that was lost in the 'Great UKMOC Site Crash' of '07.
There has been a small reshuffle due to the loss of a double room. (Don't ask:rolleyes: )
The balances owed by most of you, will be due by the end of March. The balance can now be paid through PayPal, thanks to our Fatblokes efforts.
More details soon.

Third Floor
Room Number
231 (Single).......GaryN

232 (Single).......JMo &

233 (Double)...... Sazza & Roger

234 (Double + 1).quarxuk & Heather

235 (Single)........Bigredduke

236 (Double)....... Julie & Ruth

237 (Double + 1)..SimonH, PhilippaG

-------------------------------------------------------------
Second Floor
Room Number
221 (Twin)...........Boozy Bob & Mrs Boozy

222 (Twin)...........Slob & Thuli

223 (Double + 1)...Scrumpster, Nicola Walsh, Nim

224 (Double).........Mand & Alex

--------------------------------------------------------------
First Floor
Room Number

212 (Double)..........PD & Pudding Head

213 (Twin).............JP & Logyk

214 (Double + 2).....Scrapps, Chris Lomax,Lost Again

215 (Double)...........Didge & Jan

216 (Double + 2)......Gully, Darry, AlanC, Gary T

217 (Double)...........McMonstro & Lorna
---------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Campers

Gilps

JamesH

Headhunter

Giler

Shandy

Albie & Caroline

Pedro
27-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Anyone staying at the Travel Lodge apart from me?

JMo
27-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Good point Ped - just a reminder that there is a Travel Lodge approx. 1 mile from Arrow Mill which is ideal for those who may want to stay just one or two nights (or all three of course), while meals can be taken at the Mill with everyone else (prices/booking form for non-residents will be available just as soon as the Mill have confirmed menus/prices)...

As it is a bank holiday weekend, it might be a good idea to reserve a room at the Travel Lodge now if you are thinking of joining the party, you can always cancel up to 24 hours before...

There is also plenty of space for camping in the grounds of the Mill too of course - see the booking form in the dedicated weekender section.

xxx

Darry
28-02-2007, 03:13 PM
The only downside to the Travel Lodge is Pedro!

Darry.

fatbloke
28-02-2007, 04:43 PM
The only downside to the Travel Lodge is Pedro!

Darry.
as long as there's not a buffet you'll be fine.

you do-not want to be behind him in the food queue

Pedro
28-02-2007, 05:06 PM
as long as there's not a buffet you'll be fine.

you do-not want to be behind him in the food queue

Oh, ha ha, my sides.....

:chuckle:

fatbloke
28-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Oh, ha ha, my sides.....

:chuckle:

whats up with your sides cant you reach them?

Pedro
28-02-2007, 05:13 PM
whats up with your sides cant you reach them?

Three words for you....

Pot, Kettle, Black....

Elmo
28-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Anyone staying at the Travel Lodge apart from me?

Me and Bash

gary tompkins
06-03-2007, 07:30 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

J.P
07-03-2007, 08:55 AM
I'm also booked into the Travellodge for my 'virgin' weekender.

Ruth
07-03-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm also booked into the Travellodge for my 'virgin' weekender.

Oh J.P, there will be so many people there who are willing and eager to help you lose your virginity. You'll have a blast!

SazzaG
07-03-2007, 11:09 AM
But Ruth, you'll have to park in the naughty corner this year. You could say you're a naughty corner virgin.

J.P
07-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Yes got the feeling there'll be plenty of peeps around to hold my hand you're right.
But Ruth I'm not sure that dress will be suitable attire for the ride outs.

Ruth
07-03-2007, 11:24 AM
But Ruth, you'll have to park in the naughty corner this year. You could say you're a naughty corner virgin.

At last!

A virgin again!

Ruth
07-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Yes got the feeling there'll be plenty of peeps around to hold my hand you're right.
But Ruth I'm not sure that dress will be suitable attire for the ride outs.

Spoilsport!
I'll just have to stick with the black leather I suppose - but it's like SO last year.

J.P
07-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Black is the new black don't forget.

JamesH
07-03-2007, 11:45 AM

Naughty corner people have more fun:yoparty:

JamesH

Lady-Bob
07-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Me and Bash

I thought you couldn't go back there 'cos of last year????? :look:

Julie
07-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Spoilsport!
I'll just have to stick with the black leather I suppose - but it's like SO last year.

Hello nice lady - do you fancy a date? You look lovely in your avatar!

Ruth
07-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Hello nice lady - do you fancy a date? You look lovely in your avatar!

Sounds great!

You look like an action hero in your avatar :heart:

xx

Gilps
07-03-2007, 04:18 PM
will you two please get a room!

Banshee
07-03-2007, 07:33 PM
I thought you couldn't go back there 'cos of last year?????

No no i cleaned all the jiz up.

Ruth
08-03-2007, 07:19 AM
will you two please get a room!

We have! That's why we're excited about the weekender :D

bigredduke
08-03-2007, 10:11 AM
We have! That's why we're excited about the weekender :D

YES!! and it's next to mine, that's why i'm excited!:thumbsup:

bigredduke
08-03-2007, 05:55 PM
YES!! and it's next to mine, that's why i'm excited!:thumbsup:

Sorry! I've just realised that sound really pervy like I'm going to have a glass pressed up against the wall. Which I won't. The thought never occurred. Honest.

scrumpster
08-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Ha ha ha ha :chuckle:

Ruth
09-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Sorry! I've just realised that sound really pervy like I'm going to have a glass pressed up against the wall. Which I won't. The thought never occurred. Honest.

It's ok bigfatduke, you won't need a glass pressed up against the wall to hear me.

I snore so loudly julie wears earplugs :biggrin:

bigredduke
09-03-2007, 11:03 AM
It's ok bigfatduke, you won't need a glass pressed up against the wall to hear me.

I snore so loudly julie wears earplugs :biggrin:

So how does she hear you whispering sweet nothings into her shell-like? Or is it like all marriages over 1 year, forget the foreplay, just brace yourself?:biggrin:

Ruth
09-03-2007, 12:10 PM
So how does she hear you whispering sweet nothings into her shell-like? Or is it like all marriages over 1 year, forget the foreplay, just brace yourself?:biggrin:

I pity your poor wife.

bigredduke
09-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I pity your poor wife.

Listen, I told Mrs Bigfatduke, if she wanted kindness, consideration, someone to listen to and understand all her problems & someone who could hit the g spot every time, she should have married a woman!:idea:

bigredduke
01-05-2007, 06:50 PM
First it was next year, then it was in a few months, now it's only 24 days away! :woot: :banana: :drunk:

Would I be considered a complete wuss if I came down to the weekender in the car avec le monster sur la trailer?:gay:

Just thought I'd ask first!

JMo
08-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Would I be considered a complete wuss if I came down to the weekender in the car avec le monster sur la trailer?:gay:

Of course that's ok - just be prepared for a ribbing from all those hardy "I ride in all weathers" types...

xxx

bigredduke
08-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Of course that's ok - just be prepared for a ribbing from all those hardy "I ride in all weathers" types...

xxx

Prepare for a ribbing? Would that be from the pole room boys?:gay: :ymca:

Shandy
08-05-2007, 03:05 PM
Don't worry too much you won't be alone Gilps is putting his on a trailer, so you'll both get a bit of stick. Not that i'd take the **** too much as Gilps has offered to drive me the cripple up there too :thumbsup:

Gilps
08-05-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm only taking the truck so I can get Giler's marquee in. We need somewhere to sleep don't we.

giler
08-05-2007, 03:31 PM
I'm only taking the truck so I can get Giler's marquee in. We need somewhere to sleep don't we.
That's not my marquee - it's my spare t shirt!!

Shandy
08-05-2007, 05:01 PM
That's not my marquee - it's my spare t shirt!!

Damn you beat me to it :chuckle: :chuckle:

bigredduke
14-05-2007, 01:12 PM
At the moment, the forecast for the weekender is looking poor:thumbsdown: :Furious: :hissy:

Looking more & more likely that I will be coming down in the car with the monster on a trailer!:gay:

Get your snide comments in early! On the plus side if it's raining for the Saturday afternoon go-karting & archery I can give a lift to 4 people (providing you have not taken the p*ss out of me too much.)

JMo
14-05-2007, 03:29 PM
At the moment, the forecast for the weekender is looking poor:thumbsdown: :Furious: :hissy:

You are joking right?

They can't even get a 5 day forecast right so God knows how they can forecast 15 days in advance...

Oh yes... this is England... in the next six months we can expect rain, sun, showers, wind and fog in differing amounts... the longer term forecast (12 months) will almost certainly see snow and freezing conditions), right, that ought to cover it...

Have faith you loon!

xxx

Shandy
14-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Yeah come on, it can all change by then,

'bigredduke' aka 'the purveyor of doom' lol :biggrin:

giler
14-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Just looked at the Met Office site. They reckon that weekend is looking brighter - NO MORE EXCUSES PLEASE!!

Melnie Mouse
14-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Anyone going up on the sunday that fancies a run up? Gim popped over this morning, expressed an interest in going up for the day? and maybe we can bring sleeping bags and camp on the grass if that's allowed?

JMo
14-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Anyone going up on the sunday that fancies a run up? Gim popped over this morning, expressed an interest in going up for the day? and maybe we can bring sleeping bags and camp on the grass if that's allowed?

Bless your pikey little socks mel... x

You are quite welcome to camp on either (or any) of the nights - however, it is one the basis that you also eat at the Mill - Dinner (£15), Camping and Breakfast (£7.50) is £30 per person - so that works out at £7.50 for the camping pitch per night.

If you'd like to camp, then ideally we need you to send your cheque/s asap to Didge at the UKMOC address so the hotel know how many to cater for...

However, should you just turn up on the day of the National Rideout, I imagine Denis (the owner) will be more than happy to relieve you of the cash should you also wish to stay for the Sunday dinner, camping and breakfast the following morning...

xxx

bigredduke
14-05-2007, 05:12 PM
You are joking right?

They can't even get a 5 day forecast right so God knows how they can forecast 15 days in advance...

Oh yes... this is England... in the next six months we can expect rain, sun, showers, wind and fog in differing amounts... the longer term forecast (12 months) will almost certainly see snow and freezing conditions), right, that ought to cover it...

Have faith you loon!

xxx

Yeah! fair point. 'fraid my glass is usually half empty:( . I just love warm dry weather & hate the damp cloudy variety. which reminds me....

Didge
17-05-2007, 07:24 PM
A slight change in room allocation due to Lady Bob having to unfortunately cancel.. JP & Logyk will be in a twin room (213), and the previous occupants, PD & Pudding Head, will now be in a double (212). They can now get all lovey dovey, and cuddle up. Bless.:heart:

Shandy
17-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Hey up Didge have ive been dropped from the happy campers cos im injured???

Didge
17-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Hey up Didge have ive been dropped from the happy campers cos im injured???

Oops!:o I forgot to put Albie & Caroline as well. All up to date now.:thumbsup: