PDA

View Full Version : 18th sunday of a march

Scotty
26-02-2007, 10:45 PM
cant be having this 'sothern domination' of the 18th of march and it just so happens threes a up north type event going on look at it :eyepopping:

http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=260&day=2007-3-18

please dont let me be the only monster in the village :o

its reet on ya doorstep

hummm anyone heard owt from the tiger ?

STIVH
26-02-2007, 10:54 PM
Been riding mine all winter but what the hell those Up North gigs are such fun, problem is do I just belt up the M6 and then dawdle back or take the long scenic route? Seems very few folk leave from around my way for company.

Scotty
28-02-2007, 09:40 AM
well here we go

http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4042

a ride in from the manc area 'ish'

Tigerlily
03-03-2007, 10:47 PM
BOO!!!!!!

I'M STILL HERE!.....

..... Been hibernating but I'm almost awake now :D

andros
03-03-2007, 11:01 PM
H Julie,

Thought you'd disappeared somewhere, hope things are okay with you.

Weathers warming up a bit so its out and about soon I thinks!:running:

STIVH
04-03-2007, 06:58 PM
SO anyone leaving from Manchester on this site?

Got a route planned a meet up point or a time to leave?

How about it Julie? (I might even try and jet wash the WD40 off of the bike! Although I can't see me polishing any of the rust just yet!)

Scotty
17-03-2007, 10:25 PM
are you board ? did you cancel all your sunday ride out planns because of a doom and gloom weather forcast ? fear not there is a meet n great type affair up at t'old hartside cafe tomorrow! yes thats right Tomorrow, midday will see a flurry of enthusiasts arrive from far and wide to kick the season off and it will be sunny

STIVH
17-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Sadly Scotty as there seemed little interest in riding out to this from Manchester and I am not in the mood for yet more solitary riding up the Motorway I have chosen to work instead so have a good un and give em all my best regards.

Tigerlily
18-03-2007, 02:13 AM
I'm being taken out and I'll be spending the day with the kids seeing as it's Mother's Day :)

Scotty
18-03-2007, 09:04 AM
ok i lied, dispite glorious sunshine over my house, alston moor is covered in snow so nobody is going though by this tim if any one was going they would have proberly set off already should gave traveled down to Bensons' run oot :rolleyes:

two dukes
25-03-2007, 08:23 AM
Re-scheduled now to easter Sunday because of snow. Depending on people there should be a group leaving Duc Mcr and meeting me with anotherat Tickled trout, I will know more when I get a weather forecast, I will be on my Monster......