PDA

View Full Version : Sunday March 18th

benson
26-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Time to meet up somewhere nice for lunch again???

neilp
27-02-2007, 08:53 AM
Time to meet up somewhere nice for lunch again???

:hissy: Another ride out i will have to miss. My wife says this is Mothers Day, and she thinks she is more important than my bike.

I might have to let her read Pedros thread if she keeps this up.

slob
27-02-2007, 09:03 AM
:hissy: Another ride out i will have to miss. My wife says this is Mothers Day, and she thinks she is more important than my bike.

I might have to let her read Pedros thread if she keeps this up.

Your wife or your mother?

Bodybag
27-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Your wife or your mother?

Perhaps he married his mother!! :mand:

I'll get me coat!!

squiffything
27-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Nah i've seen his mother uurrgghh then again i've seen his wife uuurrrrgggghhhh!

neilp
27-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Yeah yeah you are a funny lot.

I know i live in suffolk and "mixed" relationships are seen as normal, but as I wasnt born in suffolk, i would like to make it clear that i havent slept with my sister, and my wifes not my mother.

Nonnie
27-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Sorry oh, this IS Mother's Day and I AM a mother and I DO have my children that weekend so I MUST stay at home and open home made cards still with wet glue that goes all over the bed that I have to re make and then I have to drink coffee a small child has made which instead of my usual 2 sugars and 1 coffee contains generally both tea AND coffee,

So, I'm not missing it for the world! If y'all fancy a trip up North then I'll put the kettle on for ye and given enough notice might even make some cucumber sandwiches and rock cakes.

benson
27-02-2007, 03:38 PM
OK then - for those of you with mothers and those who are mothers have a nice day!!!

I'll be having a ride anyway and just for information I haven't slept with my sister either - well not for a good few years anyway!!!!:freak: :dizzy: :freak:

neilp
27-02-2007, 09:58 PM
OK then - for those of you with mothers and those who are mothers have a nice day!!!

I'll be having a ride anyway and just for information I haven't slept with my sister either - well not for a good few years anyway!!!!:freak: :dizzy: :freak:

Alright god dammit, perhaps i did sleep with my sister, once, but technically it didnt count as i thought at that time she was my cousin.:eek:

squiffything
28-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Alright god dammit, perhaps i did sleep with my sister, once, but technically it didnt count as i thought at that time she was my cousin.:eek:

You slept with my sister!!!....

In the words of Ms Tate "You filthy dirty B******"