PDA

View Full Version : new experiances

Scotty
25-02-2007, 02:40 PM
a har today i rode through a ford err the watery type just thought id share that with you, it can be done :)

Spike
25-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Julie's the expert when it comes to fords you must have seen the pictures :cens:

Scotty
25-02-2007, 03:40 PM
well has to be said im a long way off mastering the technique to such a profeshonal level

ah ha found the pro in action

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=10412&d=1169770857

CK & AK
25-02-2007, 04:57 PM
but did you do it on a monster Scotty? :)

Scotty
25-02-2007, 05:08 PM
i did indeed, was only a foot deep at most though

benson
25-02-2007, 05:55 PM
me too me too me too - :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

I went through one on the road into Orford (can't remember the road number...) to meet up with Nonnie, Emily's Driver, Puddinghead, PD, et al for lunch (anything for fish and chips!!!)

Most of the roads were mostly semi submerged when suddenly I came upon a great bikg F**K off puddle/lake/small ocean - a car had stopped in the middle (Datsun something or other) and so I stopped - took a deep breath and rode through very very slowly - bad thing was that I thought it would be a good idea to wave my legs in the air (old habits...) but I think that just made me more wet - bike looked like it had ridden down a beach - but it was hilarious fun and I had to stop at the other side because I was laughing so much - I am thinking of changing my name to sub aqua benson actually!!!!!