PDA

View Full Version : M900 2000 'W' For Sale

BabyDriver
24-02-2007, 12:25 PM
1999 model registered 2000 - last of the carb Monsters! Unfortunately (for me) the Monster has to go - I simply don't have time to ride it often enough to warrant the cost of ownership (demanding young family...). In fact at the last MoT it was embarassing how few miles I had totted up in twelve months.

Total mileage 3,721 miles - yes - less than 4k. I know - shame on me! Always garaged and only ever used on decent length runs so has virtually no signs of wear.

Mine for nearly the last five years - well maintained and in great condition. Red (of course) with gold frame, gold fork stanchions, gold brake calipers - looks great and is completely unmolested from original. Original exhaust cans fitted - carbon Remus cans available by separate negotiation (sound fabulous). Immobiliser, Datatag, Two Keys (& 2 Immobiliser 'keys'), MoT, Tax etc.

If you're looking for a genuine good value M900 then this is it! I'm based in Stafford - 2 miles from J13 M6 and I'm looking for £2250 or not far off.

If the sun comes out today I'll take some photos. PM me if you're interested - leave your phone number and I'll call you back.

kevin231
24-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Hi,interested in your bike..
cheers..kev.
did try to pm you but don,t think it worked.

lord vader
24-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Kevin,

Remember the Darkside, my M750 is calling you!!!

Red is such a overrated colour for a Duke,

only Joking BabyDriver good luck selling it, it sounds like your in the same situ as me, painfull to put it up for sale but too sad leaving it in the garage as a polishing toy.

Lord Vader

BabyDriver
09-03-2007, 12:36 PM
:) Forgot to add that it also has an original Ducati tachometer (revcounter!) - from new - and a rather nice smoked acrylic CNC cut fly screen which looks fab and reduces windblast significantly - see it here: http://www.dartflyscreens.com/EURO/Features.html