PDA

View Full Version : You Kent Lot have been quiet ?

J.P
19-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Have you gone on holiday or something or have you won the lottery & flown off to sunny shores ?

slob
19-02-2007, 02:16 PM
sssssshhhhhhhh

J.P
19-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Is that the sound of the azure blue waters lapping at the golden sands...

SAMMYE
19-02-2007, 02:49 PM
No its his belt buckle unfastening after one to many trips on the famous donut ride outs

GULLY
19-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Hi JP and all the guys.

I was think that just last nigth.it have gone quiet round hear
how about meeting up down the cafe on sunday morning:ukm:

Long time no see Sammy E hope you are well:thumbsup:

slob
19-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Hi JP and all the guys.

I was think that just last nigth.it have gone quiet round hear
how about meeting up down the cafe on sunday morning:ukm:

Long time no see Sammy E hope you are well:thumbsup:

...or stretch your legs up to Suffolk with us
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=21113

Albie
19-02-2007, 07:20 PM
I nearly went there yesterday but got roped into babysitting. Yes JP its een a tad quiet. Normally is at this time of year.Ive been really bored as cant even tinker the bikes as not got the space. Mind you house progress is my new house is up to floor 1 and I have a garage without a roof.

Albie
19-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Blimey Sammye where the hell have you been. How are you fella. Still got the monster then ????

J.P
19-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Unfortunately can't make this weekend or next, off on hols, where it's 80 degrees and sunny this week. Will definitely try to catch you lot when I get back. Ddidn't manage the get out this weekend on the bike and was itching to all bloomin weekend.

GULLY
19-02-2007, 10:04 PM
...or stretch your legs up to Suffolk with us
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=21113

I would love to stretch my legs up to Suffolk but at the moment I am suffering with a very dodgy knee. The cafe would be a struggle at the moment so Suffolk is out of the question at present.

Just had the bike serviced and it is like steam train at the moment so would have loved to give it a proper run but my knee just would not take it.

Thanks for the offer.
Gully

Lady-Bob
21-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Of course it's been quiet... I've been in sunny Spain for the last 2 weeks:p

Just got back... battery's been trickle charging all that time.... anyone fancy breakfast at the Oakdene this Sunday then????? :thumbsup:

alan c
21-02-2007, 12:34 PM
should be ok for sunday, will post up nearer time, hope you all ok, look forward to seeing you.:thumbsup:

nik_the_brief
21-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Possibly - have been cloistered at Chez the Brief for the past fortnight following the completion of mucho serious building work. I need to get out and about myself.

Will try and make it up to Oakdene but I may be recovering from all this hard work...

Gadget
21-02-2007, 01:11 PM
I am working this Sunday. So have fun.

GULLY
23-02-2007, 01:21 PM
That's the second best thing I have heard this week so you can count me in for brekkie on Sunday.

Cheers
Gully

JMo
24-02-2007, 11:44 AM
anyone fancy breakfast at the Oakdene this Sunday then????? :thumbsup:

Oooooooh, Saz suggested a run over your way on Sunday too - what sort of time will you be there then?

xxx

gary tompkins
24-02-2007, 12:23 PM
A few of us were contemplating a run down to Ogri's cafe on Sunday, but as the forecast looks crap I think the Oakdene's as far as I want to go TBH.

See you around 10.30 for a special?

nik_the_brief
24-02-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm rainchecking tomorrow - not coz of the rain but because the plumber is due to come round to finish off my en suite and I have to be home to make tea (and ensure that he doesn't slack on the job!).

Catch ya next time though.

GULLY
24-02-2007, 07:04 PM
A few of us were contemplating a run down to Ogri's cafe on Sunday, but as the forecast looks crap I think the Oakdene's as far as I want to go TBH.

See you around 10.30 for a special?

Hi Gary
that go for me too matey
see you about 10.30
for a gut buster with tea the shink a batter ship:mand:

gully

Albie
25-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the banter this morning. Good to see JMO and Sazza turn up. Hope you had a good fun muddy ride home, Thanks for flirting with me Bob :D :D

Graham did you get the brakes sorted mate. Call me later fella;) ;) ;) :D :thumbsup:

GULLY
25-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks for a good morning guys:D
Good to see you all and Jmo and sazza for comeing up
sham about rain but that England for you

see you all next week:thumbsup:

gully

yes Alibe it took Steve about 2 min to fix it,all salted:woot:

SazzaG
25-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Great to see everyone. Well, we managed to get 3 bikes there, even if two of them were Hondas! Hope to see you all over this way soon as well.

Rain? You didn't see the half of it.

After a good couple of hours getting muddy in Kent, with nothing more than a bit of light drizzle, it proceeded to absolutely chuck it down for our entire 1.5 hour ride back to Brighton! I'm still drying off now...

Still, we had a lovely day, so I really can't complain.

Saz

gary tompkins
25-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Sazza,

Shame you & Jmo got dumped on for the ride home, was hoping it would hold of for you. Fingers crossed for better weather next month? Hope you got the brakes done ok Gully, & nice to see the rest of you guys Albie,Caroline & LB at the cafe today :thumbsup:

Lady-Bob
28-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Thanks for flirting with me Bob :D :D

:heart: You're welcome.... hunny !

Albie
01-03-2007, 09:31 PM
:chuckle: :chuckle: :ymca: :p