PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival 2007

TORTUGA
19-02-2007, 07:32 AM
I have organised a ride again for this years festival on Saturday 28th April 2007.

The ride will depart at 0930 from the motorway services at Junction 19 of the M5 at Easton In Gordano. It will head along the A369 towards Bristol and you will all need to bring 50p for the toll on the Clifton Suspension Bridge. We will then drop down into the harbour, past the SS Great Britain and into the City Centre. The ride is approx 8 miles long.

I will be advertising the ride to all Italian bike owners clubs who will be attending with the vision of 100 bikes all riding in to the festival on mass.

I hope to see you all there.:woot:

sadbiker
19-02-2007, 07:37 AM
Rich, if we are not on call and roads/weathers fine may be up to this.

And as long as the event isn't org by the local MAG, I wasn't that impressed in the Bristol Bike day organisation last year.

Zimbo
19-02-2007, 08:14 AM
I plan to come along, last year was a really good day out :)

Recomended to anyone who fancies a ride down from wherever! It's a good day with lots and lots of lovely Italian exotica, two wheels and four!

TORTUGA
19-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Sadbiker

This is nothing to do with Bristol bike show mate, this is organised by car owners and you cant go pushing those in or out. Much better than Bristol Bike show imho.

sadbiker
19-02-2007, 10:47 AM
To true.... Can I leave my bafflers at home.....

TORTUGA
19-02-2007, 10:58 AM
The baffles have to stay at home, its the LAW!:on:

TORTUGA
19-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Just a reminder to start polishing those gorgeous Italian machines. See you all at the on the 28th April at M5 junction 19 services at Easton In Gordano at 0900 for the 0930 departure. Dont miss out on riding with 100+ other Italian 2 wheelers.

Stafford
19-04-2007, 03:56 PM
It's in my diary :spin: see you there

Zimbo
19-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Should be there . . .

Duncan
20-04-2007, 04:43 PM
If you cant / dont want to do the ride in, so long as your bikes in by about 10am then we will be glad to see you. It gets chock full of cars up till about 11 then they lock the show down for the day after that.

Theres a few prizes on offer too and we have a good few race bikes coming down.

Its organised by Alfa Romeo OC with the bikes being done by DOCGB and UKMOC local sections

sadbiker
20-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Hopefully see some of you tommorrow.

Both myself and Cor should be there. Dunc I am reliably informed we shouldn't have the hassle that we experinced at the BBS. I think Italian bikes are more welcome at this show!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stafford
20-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Hopefully see some of you tommorrow.

I hope you mean the Riders thing Cor and won't be sat at Gordano waiting for anyone.
Can't be there tomorrow, which is a pain but see you next week as long as I don't need my brolly.

Pegleg Pete
23-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Literally just found out about this?! Apparantly I've been hiding in a cave or something...

Anyway, heres the thing... :P

Can I stay at someones h ouse?! :D I really want to go but can't really afford an hotel! I dont snore, I'm good at washing up and making tea :) !!

Or is anyone staying at an hotel and want to split room costs or anything :P

ORRR

If I ride to Bristol on saturday morning what time do I need to be there? I know there are loads of threads but Im getting the feeling I need to get my butt in gear quicksharp to figure this out as I'm coming from the heart of 'ampshire.

**Any other Hampsters doing this with any advice on places to stay etc etc**

Pete

sadbiker
24-04-2007, 08:08 AM
Be at the Gordano Services for 9:00AM. J19 of M5. Send JR a PM he may be able to help reference accomendation.

The ride in leaves the services at 09:30 for a 10:AM arrive in the Centre of Brizzle.

giler
24-04-2007, 08:56 AM
It gets chock full of cars up till about 11 then they lock the show down for the day after that.

When you say lock the show down, I was planning to go on the ride in but need to leave about noon - will I be able to get out ok?