PDA

View Full Version : M42 J9

Banshee
17-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Do we have an additional member in our area?
Spotted on a red one with white stripe.

Banshee. x

Banshee
04-03-2007, 05:26 PM
Was that you i saw Chris?
I was in my 4x4, in the warm with radio on, in a t shirt, pulled up next to you and gave a nod.. (how sad am i???) shut it Mand.....

Mand
04-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Was that you i saw Chris?
I was in my 4x4, in the warm with radio on, in a t shirt, pulled up next to you and gave a nod.. (how sad am i???) shut it Mand.....

Sadder than sad my dear fella! :chuckle:

Banshee
04-03-2007, 05:31 PM
I was being NICE, you forget i'm nice now....

Mand
04-03-2007, 05:33 PM
I was being NICE, you forget i'm nice now....

Oh yeah! Sorry.

Now can you be nicer than Elmo? :D

Banshee
04-03-2007, 05:38 PM
He aint nice.....Ask his Mrs...I would get her vote.. Bill get Mezz to comment how much nicer than you i am... See Mand i'm very nice.. and how are you and Alex doing i hope your both well? and the children are they ok? and your nice dad he ok? oh shiv i'm going to be sick..nice overload..

Mand
04-03-2007, 05:40 PM
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

ahhh you are nice. Ten out of ten!

Banshee
04-03-2007, 05:40 PM
And Elmo aint on line cos he is over the road fitting a carpet for a neighbour for free.. Bugger.... You win Mand Elmo is nicer..

Mand
04-03-2007, 05:42 PM
And Elmo aint on line cos he is over the road fitting a carpet for a neighbour for free.. Bugger.... You win Mand Elmo is nicer..

He is nicer than my dad, he wouldn't lay a floor for nowt!

Elmo
04-03-2007, 08:12 PM
My neighbour's carpet is done he did offer money towards a new rear tyre for my bike but i turnned it down and took him up on his wife's offer of dinner next weekend Oh and i did invite him to meet on the 25th

Chris & Nean
06-03-2007, 05:50 PM
That might have been me then, was it in the afternoon sometime and a windy day? I was bombing about on the bike cuz I hand no work to go to around that date, I was practicing riding in disturbed turbulent air and windy conditions, I was having quite a lot of trouble coming to terms with the Monsters lively steering and the effects of turbulent air on the bike at speed, I felt as though I was being blown off the thing, I put a damper on the bike and it made all the difference in the world, the feeling of instability has gone and I don’t feel buffeted by the wind anymore, even with my big black and blue bus drivers coat (daughter calls it a bus drivers coat,!!!) over my leathers I didn’t feel as if I was a sail cloth no more. The only distinguishing thing about my Monster (other than there’s a fat old git on it) is the Ventura rack *** grab rail fitted on it, maybe you spotted it banshee?