PDA

View Full Version : New one for me....

Shandy
17-02-2007, 01:44 PM
.......just back from Rapido after picking a few bits and bobs up and running in the 916 clutch and discs when i had an interesting and slightly scarry moment coming home :eyepopping:

I was on a back road from Albourne to Swindon when a car i was following down the hill into Liddington clipped the verge, swerved side to side for a bit, went into the verge dug in and rolled end to end right in front of me and ended up sidways across half the road :shocked:

Luckily as i was dropping down into the village and about to hit a 30 limit i was sat back slowing up anyways but it still scared the ****e out of me seeing it happen right in front of me. Although i did get a bit of a showing of flying mud flicked up from the verge, i'm just glad i didn't get tangled up in it.

The young couple in the car were shaken up, bit bruised and cut up but both walked away, i think they were a bit lucky if a little dizzy for a 40-50mph roll :dizzy:

Still a new one for me, didn't expect that to happen :eyepopping:

Cheers,

Shandy

Bodybag
17-02-2007, 02:10 PM
I've seen that happen before. I was stood at the side of the road when it happened to me so to be following must have been a bit hairy?! Bet your arse was gripping the seat wasn't it!!?

Shandy
17-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Proper brown trouser moment i tell thee...........