PDA

View Full Version : Yawwwn - Is It Spring Yet???

madhatter
17-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Just thought I'd post a hello to everyone I know in Beds and Bucks and other regions. It seems to have been a cold and long Winter, but the first signs of spring seem to be appearing out in the garden. As usual, my first outing of the year was the "Firkin O'Bitter Bike Rally", the first weekend of February. It was -5.C on both the Friday and Saturday night and sporting my usual Post Christmas "full-beard" it was most amusing when it frosted over making me look like Father Christmas. When I undone the tent flaps in the morning, the whole flap was like a frozen sheet of hardboard and stood up on its own! my poor S4 was completely frosted over like a cake on Sunday morning and didn't want to even discuss starting. It took some jump-leads and a car to get it grumpily rumbling into life and waking up the whole village.:chuckle:

I'm now looking forward to getting out and meeting up over the next few months! Anyone else coming out of Hibernation and thinking of stretching their legs in the coming weeks? :rolleyes:

Bodybag
17-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Blimey Squirrel Nutkin. You must have been in the warmest cosiest oak tree in the forest. Not spoken to you for ages. Hows things? Good Christmas, new year etc? I hope so.

Phil

STORMIE
18-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Well Hello There, Where U Been, Hows The Wife, Weve Been Out Loads Mate, Ace Cafe Yesterday, Aylsbury, Etc...,. Are U Going On The Track Day In July, I'm Taking Me Old Monster. Should Be A Hoot.
God I Cant Wait For The Better Weather, Thinking Of Going Around The Uk For A Bit, Then Maybe Northan Spain.

Hope To See You Soon Matey.

Guzzirider
18-02-2007, 06:55 PM
I went camping in Dent yesterday and it was also about minus 5 degrees- the shoelaces on my boots were frozen solid this morning!

madhatter
18-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Blimey Squirrel Nutkin. You must have been in the warmest cosiest oak tree in the forest. Not spoken to you for ages. Hows things? Good Christmas, new year etc? I hope so.

Phil

All good here Mr Bodybag and yes, there is actually a rather large Oak Tree in the front grounds of Madhatter Mansion!:biggrin:

Well Hello There, Where U Been, Hows The Wife, Weve Been Out Loads Mate, Ace Cafe Yesterday, Aylsbury, Etc....Hope To See You Soon Matey.

Been out for a few blasts recently, Rebel is well and also looking forward to getting out once I have done a bit of necessary work on her bike! I did a European Tour last year and may be doing something similar with some buddies from Belgium this year. See you soon.

madhatter
18-02-2007, 08:08 PM
I went camping in Dent yesterday and it was also about minus 5 degrees- the shoelaces on my boots were frozen solid this morning!

Sounds like we both have the same "mental issues"! :biggrin:

The Kevlar Kid
20-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Evening :)

madhatter
20-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Evening :)

Happy New Year!!!!:drunk: