PDA

View Full Version : Next Weekend???

benson
17-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Anyone fancy a seaside run if the weather's like it is today???
Southwold?
Orford?
Great Yarmouth if we're really keen!!!!!

Failing that - a big brekkie at The Ace???

Bodybag
17-02-2007, 10:48 AM
I'll have to say no I'm afraid. Looking at possibly buying a new bike but won't be ready until after next weekend if I do. Don't fret though, Beelzebub aint goin nowhere!! :mand:

benson
17-02-2007, 10:54 AM
New bike??? Oh go on - do tell - I'll even give my keyboard an extra special clean!!!!!

Bodybag
17-02-2007, 12:02 PM
If you promise to be clean then I'll show you, but don't tell anybody else cos I'll be straddling that thin line between good and evil if I buy this. :look:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u79/monster_budd/DSC00491.jpg

Nonnie
17-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Ooooh I'll come and play. Thank goodness somebody else has organised. Ill do Orford, Southwold or Yarmouth.

Yay! I think I might be on a course on Saturday morning and I'll definitely have a hangover as going out Friday so Saturday afternoon or Sunday would be lovely thank you.

benson
17-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Oh Phil - yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes buy it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as for next weekend - Sunday seems the better day - I said I'd try to meet up with Scrumpster on Saturday - unless anyone fancies a long ride down to the south coast!!!!!

benson
20-02-2007, 11:48 AM
http://www.travelpublishing.co.uk/HiddenInnsEastAnglia/Suffolk/HEA26721.htm

I'm suggesting we meet at the Kings Head Inn in Orford - they have a car park and it's a sweet little place with the Maltings nearby for even more cake and general mooching.....What about 12.30??? I'll go look at the weather forecast and cross my fingers!!!

benson
24-02-2007, 06:07 PM
Did a couple of hundrd miles today, to DWR in Aylesbury, Henley on Thames, where I should have met Scrumpster but she broke down somewhere on the M3 :dizzy: Oxford and so on - all in the showery rain and blowy wind but it gave me a bigger smile than I've had for a while - just hope that the weather holds for tomorrow's outing - and of course that the pub doesn't run out of fish and chips!!!! All being well see you all tomorrow,

Rachel

benson
25-02-2007, 08:03 AM
The sky is slate grey and it's hurling it down here at the moment - I'll give it until 10 AM before I decide what I'm doing but with rain like this I'd be soaked in half an hour so I may well wimp out for today? Will post again to let folks know what I'm up to

Right then - it's now stopped and I have goretex and I'm not afraid (well...:dizzy: ) and Slob has offered me a lift because he's nice... However - I'm off for petrol and will decide on the way whether it's two wheels or four - but I need that lunch and I want to see my mates!!!!! I'm on my way - one way or another!!!!!

Nonnie
25-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Hellooooo

We will be in the car as we have small child to pick up on way back, I say small child but it's all the hair products she comes with so we need the room. Yes 8 seats worth of hair products. Amazing.