PDA

View Full Version : Service/Repair

GULLY
11-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Hi Guys,
I have just dropped off my bike and Gary N's bike to Steve R's in Kent and he informed me that he is going to be away for five weeks so if you want any work done before weekender best get booked up soon as he is getting tight for May.

If you need his number 07795073376.

If you have not used Steve be-for do not fear you can trust him,and he is not a rip off :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gully

MilesB
13-02-2007, 10:09 AM
He's doing mine next week as well.

Miles

Lady-Bob
13-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Sheesh... just my luck to be in Spain. I could have done with him giving my monster a look over before the weekender.

When is he going? Perhaps I can squeeze it in before his hols?

If not... does anyone have another mechanic nearly local to North Kent that they could reccomend?

Gully - have seen a lovely flamenco dress for Megan.... but for the life of me I cannot figure out what size I should buy.

Thought I might come back with a drum kit for her instead!!!!! :look: :woot: :look:

J.P
13-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Bob,
Why don't you pick one up for Gully while you there too ?

Bodybag
13-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Bob,

You should know by now that when buying presents for other peoples children they must always be as loud as possible!! :mand:

Bodybag (Father of some, annoying uncle to many!!)

Lady-Bob
13-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Steady on now!!! I need to keep room in the suitcase for all that Sangria and fags!

GULLY
13-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Sheesh... just my luck to be in Spain. I could have done with him giving my monster a look over before the weekender.

When is he going? Perhaps I can squeeze it in before his hols?

If not... does anyone have another mechanic nearly local to North Kent that they could reccomend?

Gully - have seen a lovely flamenco dress for Megan.... but for the life of me I cannot figure out what size I should buy.

Thought I might come back with a drum kit for her instead!!!!! :look: :woot: :look:

Hi Bob
If it is to big she can grow in to it:biggrin: Megan is in age 3-4 clothes but foreign sizes tend to come up small.

PLEASE do not fill your case with a drum kit. There will not be any room for your ciggies and booze.

I will have a word with Steve tomorrow as I am picking up my bike and see if he can give your bike a once over before weekender but if a drumkit arrives he will not be able to fit you in at all for some reason :biggrin:

Hope you are having a great time. See you soon
Gully

GULLY
13-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Bob,
Why don't you pick one up for Gully while you there too ?

I do not have the legs for that :eek: