PDA

View Full Version : where has everyone gone to hibernate?

neilbaldry
10-02-2007, 09:48 AM
hey everyone! just thought i'd catch up after a quiet winter and see what everyone is doing!

i know ive hardly been on here for the last few months. ED - you got your 1098 yet?!

anyways, if anyone wanna send me a txt (my mobli's speaker is knacked so i cant hear when people phone me), would be awesome!

plenty of events for 2007, so lets get out there when the weather is not rubbish!

Nonnie
10-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi Neil. It has been ages.
Norfolk news then...
Veloce shut did you know?
Rod got his money back they were holding for the 1098
We don't have a 1098
He doesn't have a bike
I have a bike
It's really cold but I have been out and about
We had a quiet Christmas, how about you?
What about these plenty of events?

neilbaldry
12-02-2007, 10:26 AM
i thought as much with regards to Veloce...... i went for a little ride out last weekend, and went to Veloce to pop in and say hello, but it was closed, with no bikes in! thats pretty bad! i got a service in 800 miles!

so whats happened to the Rs? did it sell?

events wise, i mean snetterton, trips to sunny hunny, donington, ace cafe!? sound good?

i hate this time of year as all i can do is clean and polish my bike.. whereas i'd much rather be riding it!

Strings
15-02-2007, 10:10 PM
this is first time time I've posted anything on the website

Noticed from your entries that Veloce has closed. Any idea what the next nearest dealership is ? Bought my S2R from Veloce last April so it's due for a service next time I'm home - not sure where to go, any idea's ?

Bodybag
15-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Hello mate, Parkinsons in Colchester isn't too far away and they're really friendly. I've not got their number to hand but 118*** will have it. Its a good run from Gt Y to Colchester too.

squiffything
16-02-2007, 07:29 AM
Hi neil good to see you're awake at last :) looking forward to a ride out or two if you're stuck for something to do then my little beast could do with a cleanup it's been out all winter and the cobwebs are hanging :( speak soon

where are those suffolk and norfolk reps when you wanna ride out organised...

neilbaldry
16-02-2007, 10:09 PM
servicings wise, there is a bloke around the norwich area who used to work at chris clarkes before it closed. rumour has it that he still does ducati work, and as he is a ducati trained mechanic and still has the ducati stamp to make it all legit!

i know PD has his details, if you look in past threads, his number has been banded about.

Nonnie
17-02-2007, 11:19 AM
I don't know about the stamp bit Neil...

That would be Carl Harrison at Harleston yes? I was under the impression that if it's warranty work then it's either Parkinsons in Colchester or St Neotts in Cambridge, both a trek but a nice ride probably.

Hi Strings. We used to get down to the White Swan a lot during the Summer last year but it seems to have been flooded ever since the Great Rains of Gt Yarmouth in August!

When I can fit into my Winter Suit, I will organise something. In the meantime, feel free to organise something anybody and if I can breathe enough to get my trewsers on and my leg over the bike then I'll come along too.

Even if it's just a coffee run somewhere, that's fine.

benson
17-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Southwold pier and SOON!!!!! I need to go on holiday and I think you know what I mean!!!!! Next weekend anyone???