PDA

View Full Version : Wanted. A good home for my daughters Kittens/young cats

Albie
08-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Unfortunately my daughter who just got married has gone to germany and left her Kittens with me but we cannot send them over there as she hoped. She is a tad upset but we will have to rehome them as we have 2 cats already.They are 5months approx and are both boys and incredibly friendly and fun. Character wise they are a bit different as in Max the tabby is probs the strongest and Pheonix a little shyer. They get on so well with each other it would be hard to separate them but only if two wanted them. They are part siamese and as I said Max is tabby and pheonix is black.They get on with others too.
Anyone interested let me know.:worried:

Darry
09-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Unfortunately my daughter who just got married has gone to germany and left her Kittens with me but we cannot send them over there as she hoped. She is a tad upset but we will have to rehome them as we have 2 cats already.They are 5months approx and are both boys and incredibly friendly and fun. Character wise they are a bit different as in Max the tabby is probs the strongest and Pheonix a little shyer. They get on so well with each other it would be hard to separate them but only if two wanted them. They are part siamese and as I said Max is tabby and pheonix is black.They get on with others too.
Anyone interested let me know.:worried:

Your selling your daughters pussy... Shame on you! ;)

Darry.

Mr C
09-02-2007, 08:02 AM
How much is Postage!!!