PDA

View Full Version : Hey you, you with the bird flu, yes, you

Nonnie
07-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Was it me I saw today riding down the b1332 towards the Chicken Roundabout in the DEFRA avian flu restricted zone getting my bike MOT'd at a HONDA dealer???

Yes, it was me and my fingers were so painful when I finally got home I thought I might have lost them on the way back and my legs were just one bright red rash of coldness.

Still, the upside is I received an email from my parents warning me not to eat Suffolk chickens and a letter from the Government telling me I could!

squiffything
07-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Are they back yet? Did they bring back a dodgy asian bird? where are all the updates on their travels?

Anyway I didn't think it was Suffolk chickens I thought it was you Norfolk Turkeys oops sorry THEM Norfolk turkeys ;)

Nonnie
07-02-2007, 05:22 PM
No, they're still away. They've moved off Koh Samui and haven't really found an internet cafe yet so they ring mostly. They're off to Malaysia next month then back in April for a bit.

I really did get a letter off the government this morning! How mad is that?

benson
08-02-2007, 08:02 AM
Achoooo achoooooo!I was very pleased to see the Bungay chicken round about on the news - I'm so hoping they all have nothing more than a light sniffle.

Meanwhile, I imagine all that nasty virus is now covered in snow - at least it is here - shed loads of the stuff - tooooo nasy to go to work so I'm going to build a snow man instead.:idea:

squiffything
08-02-2007, 08:21 AM
i suppose you've gone and closed that school of yours down haven't you and deprived all those lovely ickle children of their lessons. Making them have to stay out in the snow toiling away on building snow structures and risking life and limb on dangerous snow sled type thingies ooo you cruel woman you

benson
08-02-2007, 09:04 AM
He he he - if I was still a Headteacher then I'd probably have had a school snow ball fight by demand!!! :chuckle: