PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone National 4/3 - £79

NattyBoy
05-02-2007, 08:30 AM
If anyone fancies it (and your quick) theres 2 places left through focused events...so far its;

Me
Fatbloke
My neighbour !

Cheers
Nat

slob
05-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Hurrah for global warming!
just booked in inters

Me
Fatbloke
My neighbour !
Slob

skidlids
05-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Me
Fatbloke
My neighbour !
Slob
Skidlids (Desmo Due)
Senna3 (Desmo Due)
Dallas (SoT race 998R)
Chris Woods (Desmo Due)
Andy Turner (Desmo Due from Zimbos neck of the woods)

See you there Nat, giot Terry working at our place this week and be good to see Slob out on the track. All the names I have added are in advanced which could be a bit of fun Dd bikes in with Gixer Thous and R1s etc, thankfully only the national circuit so no hanger straight to contend with, but looking forward to the chicane

Kev

Julie
05-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Chris Woods (Desmo Due)

iS CHRIS RACING IN THE dd NOW?

skidlids
05-02-2007, 12:14 PM
That will be the Chris woods that has raced in it the last 2 years, another Aussie I'm afraid.
Just been informed that Zimbo is also now entered on the trackday

Nattyboy
Fatbloke
Nattyboy's neighbour !
Slob
Skidlids (Desmo Due)
Senna3 (Desmo Due)
Dallas (SoT race 998R)
Chris Woods (Desmo Due)
Zimbo (Desmo Due)

NattyBoy
05-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Nice one !! Should be a good day. Ive got a few new bits on the bike to try out and el presidentes bought himself one of those honda things as a track bike..!!

Slob - your a disgrace - haul your ass up into the advanced mate...!!!

Nat

skidlids
05-02-2007, 02:19 PM
el presidentes bought himself one of those honda things as a track bike..!!

Nat

That'll be the NC30 he has just been telling me about, cheap to buy but cost a few quid to sort and still can't use it at the Mallory trackday, its also entered in Inters so he and Slob can have a bit of fun

slob
05-02-2007, 02:55 PM
That'll be the NC30 he has just been telling me about, cheap to buy but cost a few quid to sort and still can't use it at the Mallory trackday, its also entered in Inters so he and Slob can have a bit of fun

No big hills on the National course then?

Zimbo
05-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Oooo I'm looking forward to this one now, entered in fast group. I suppose I should haul the DD bike out the hedge at some stage and give it the once over . . .

I've also booked Brands Sat 17/03 with No Limits, inters, if anyone fancies joining me???

slob
05-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Oooo I'm looking forward to this one now, entered in fast group. I suppose I should haul the DD bike out the hedge at some stage and give it the once over . . .

I've also booked Brands Sat 17/03 with No Limits, inters, if anyone fancies joining me???

I've been eyeing that one up too Zimbo.
Send me your rear caliper bracket if you want the threads fixing.

skidlids
09-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Still 4 places left http://www.focusedevents.com/event_details.asp?eid=651

Current list of those going that i know

Nattyboy
Fatbloke
Nattyboy's neighbour !
Slob
Skidlids (Desmo Due)
Senna3 (Desmo Due)
Dallas (SoT race 998R)
Chris Woods (Desmo Due)
Zimbo (Desmo Due)
Marchesini

skidlids
16-02-2007, 11:02 PM
Just over 2 weeks away and still a few places left

http://www.focusedevents.com/event_details.asp?eid=651

Zimbo
17-02-2007, 12:46 AM
You can add Andy's mate Erwin in as well from Tetbury.
Only two weeks to go, suppose I should drag the DD bike out of the hedge and give it a once over . . . .

slob
17-02-2007, 06:29 AM
Send me your rear caliper bracket if you want the threads fixing.

I'll remind you of the offer Graeme...

Zimbo
17-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Thanks Rob, I hadn't forgotten, just got a bit much on at the moment and decided I'd get it sorted after the trackday, I thought belts and a coat of paint more important just at the moment . . . :)

slob
17-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Thanks Rob, I hadn't forgotten, just got a bit much on at the moment and decided I'd get it sorted after the trackday, I thought belts and a coat of paint more important just at the moment . . . :)

If I can blag a lift on a trailer, I'll bring the helicoil kit with me, if I come by bike it'll be a no luggage job though.

Zimbo
17-02-2007, 10:00 AM
No problem Rob, it seems to be holding up Ok at the moment so not desperate, but it's bound to strip at some stage . . . :)
See you there!

Gilps
17-02-2007, 04:37 PM

I've signed up for the one at Brands too. I'm in novices though. See you there if my bikes still in one piece after Guadix.

marchesini
17-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Still 4 places left http://www.focusedevents.com/event_details.asp?eid=651

Current list of those going that i know

Nattyboy
Fatbloke
Nattyboy's neighbour !
Slob
Skidlids (Desmo Due)
Senna3 (Desmo Due)
Dallas (SoT race 998R)
Chris Woods (Desmo Due)
Zimbo (Desmo Due)
Marchesini

Hello gay boys, long time no hear. I'm in (I think) - haven't ridden a bike for ages now so looking forward to blowing away a few cobwebs.

Be the first outing for the rebuilt 748 (853 or whatever it is now) so that'll be interesting - not that I can remember what it was like to ride before.

See you all there. I'll be the one slipstreaming the large fella on a small Honda as a wind break.

Laters

simon

marchesini
17-02-2007, 07:32 PM
If I can blag a lift on a trailer, I'll bring the helicoil kit with me, if I come by bike it'll be a no luggage job though.

I may be able to offer you a lift Mr Slob as I'll defo be taking my bike on the trailer - depends on whether the 'new, improved trailer hitch is up to the job.'
I'll be in touch (or call, me as you know how reliable I am).

simon

ps. my sources (can't remember whether it was brown or tomato) tell me that you've been slipping a few euro track days in and are a bit tasty on the circuits now. You'll be telling me you have Power Ranger leathers next ....:yoparty:

fatbloke
17-02-2007, 07:34 PM
I may be able to offer you a lift Mr Slob as I'll defo be taking my bike on the trailer - depends on whether the 'new, improved trailer hitch is up to the job.'
I'll be in touch (or call, me as you know how reliable I am).

simon
Slob no matter what time Simon says he'll be there
add at least 1/2 an hour, !!

marchesini
17-02-2007, 07:41 PM
add at least 1/2 an hour, !!

that'll be about right for my lap times aswell judging my my last ****-poor showing at Mallory last year. But hey, at least I have a ready made excuse - running in - please pass!!

Until the afternoon sessions though, then hellfire and brimstone will be unleashed on the circuit that goes by the name of Silver of the Stone (cue Wagner overture) .......

William Blake

skidlids
17-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Just added a couple more names to the list, both very quick guys from NGRRC, Simon has won the NG 600 Championship, raced in BSS and National Superstocks and set Pole in Last years Castle Combe SoT class at the superbike Grand National on his 748RS and Mike is also a front runner these days with NG and also races at the Manx GP. Both are very useful guys and will be great for getting advice and tips from.

Nattyboy
Fatbloke
Nattyboy's neighbour !
Slob
Skidlids (Desmo Due)
Senna3 (Desmo Due)
Dallas (SoT race 998R)
Chris Woods (Desmo Due)
Zimbo (Desmo Due)
Marchesini
Simon Knowlson
Mike Smith