PDA

View Full Version : Excel

Bodybag
04-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn and Damn!! Spent money I really haven't got on things I really didn't need!!

Ah well, I guess I don't need to try and justify buying a Shoei anymore then. :look:

Good to see you all today, sorry I was so brief but was also meeting up with a mate from Leicester. Hope you had fun in the chinese, which reminds me, I'm starving. Off to get some food then get my flight oop norf!!

benson
04-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Good to see you 2 Phil - and CK - Gilps - Rob - Pedro - Mand - Alex - Gadget - Fatbloke - and the hypermotard which by hook or by crook I WILL HAVE ONE!!!!!!! (well, a model perhaps!)

Shandy
04-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Good to see you 2 Phil - and CK - Gilps - Rob - Pedro - Mand - Alex - Gadget - Fatbloke - and the hypermotard which by hook or by crook I WILL HAVE ONE!!!!!!! (well, a model perhaps!)

Yeah i want one too!!!! anyone looking to buy a kidney :eyepopping:

Nice to meet a few of you today too, sorry if i missed some though in the mass of people, blimey was it busy!!

benson
04-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Or a bit of a liver??? :)

Really liked it - and i don't care if no one else likes it, I want one and I want one now!!!:biggrin:

Shandy
04-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Or a bit of a liver??? :)

Really liked it - and i don't care if no one else likes it, I want one and I want one now!!!:biggrin:

Livers a bit damaged probably wouldn't get much for that :freak:

Yeah i really liked the look of it, now if only they did it in yellow ;)

benson
04-02-2007, 07:46 PM
You could just buy a red one and have it sprayed - by then you'll be an expert on re-assembly!!!!!;)

Mand
04-02-2007, 08:01 PM

Maybe we could rob a bank? :chuckle:

Shandy
04-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Maybe we could rob a bank? :chuckle:

Ill drive the getaway car :chuckle: :chuckle:

benson
04-02-2007, 08:20 PM
And I'll be very very happy if my feet reach the floor!!!! :ukm:

Darry
04-02-2007, 08:37 PM
Appologies for missing everyone (except Bodybag).Had a bad hangover from the Rugby yesterday, so didn't get to EXCEL until about14:30.

At least I got to see the Grand Final of the MCN babe competion though, which was won by, I think, Nicola from Liverpool (great butt!)

gary tompkins
04-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Sorry I missed most of you today. Saw Pedro on the way in, Mand and Alex mid morning and Gilps shopping for leathers but that was it.

All in all the show was a big :thumbsdown: for us

No where near enough bikes or decent trade stands, and everything was a total rip off. I'm sure that MCN's postbag will be brim full with letters from unhappy punters next week. Think I'll save my money and go to Milan next year - the UK shows are becoming a sad joke. Sandra got a set of textile trousers, and a few other bits and bob's. I tried on a few sets of leathers but couldn't really find any that fitted ok. Even the set of bar ends I bought for the solo don't ****ing fit

Arse! :mad:

Pedro
04-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Good to see everyone today.

Show was ok ish I thought, more of a social event than anything. Did buy some nice shiney titanium caliper mounting bolts though... but the thread pitch is wrong... doh!

Ped