PDA

View Full Version : Excel -should i go

alan c
02-02-2007, 07:00 PM
looks like bike show not to good,should i go, any thoughts please.

Albie
02-02-2007, 07:10 PM
I was wonderig that myself just speaking to Gully. He still wants to so we are tomorrow morning. He having to pillion with me.:on: :on: :D

scrapps
02-02-2007, 07:24 PM
I went to show today got a couple of bargins also massive ducati stand with lots of great bikes to sit on and dream..and they had the new hypomotard thingy looks cool.:D
I enjoyed and spent to much as normal:scratch:

Albie
02-02-2007, 07:33 PM
multi stroodle ?????:D :D

CK & AK
02-02-2007, 07:47 PM
as we will be in Ole Lunnon town anyway on Sat night whooping it up (apparently :rolleyes: ;) ), and planning on meeting a few mates at Excel, it would now be extremely rude for me not to go

C:D

Albie
02-02-2007, 07:53 PM
so are you going then. Wot time if so and would you wanna meet up for a natter.

CK & AK
02-02-2007, 10:58 PM
so are you going then. Wot time if so and would you wanna meet up for a natter.

who me?? :confused: ???

midday at Ducati stand mate - I'll be there on sunday.......... unless me extremely likely lookin hangover tomorrow lags on............ lol

i blame it all on crust is his fault, local curry house serves good vino...

hic, off we goooooooooooooooooo :D

alan c
03-02-2007, 09:58 AM
think i will give it a miss. hope you all enjoy, cheers.

Melnie Mouse
03-02-2007, 11:08 AM
there's only the ducati stand there that's any good, see my reply to this on other thread titled excel?

Albie
03-02-2007, 06:27 PM
It was ok. Thats about it really.I bought an AGV tinted visor. Left at about 2.30 to go and sort out Gullys clutch. It now works again.

GULLY
03-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Hi
I have just got back from bike show with Albie and i feel that it was a bit dear
for what it was. However, the tradestands are doing some good prices, and the Ducati stand is great :thumbsup:
lot of freebies to pick up, but some more bike manufacturers would not have gone amiss.
MCM girls are looking as good as ever so perhaps well worth the entrance fee.

Gully

alan c
03-02-2007, 06:34 PM
least it was ok, did gully go ? had new tyres fitted in week, took your advice, pirreli diablos, if weather ok sunday will be out scrubbing them in.

Albie
03-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Yes Alan he was pillion with me LOL. Glad you got tyres sorted. Im at work tomorrow but if anyone wants brekkie at oakdene or somewhere near you guys say before 10 tomorrow morn.

farl
03-02-2007, 07:11 PM
I went today, as luck would have it I was chatting to a couple at the riders' for health helmet coach outside and he gave me his pass. Result, free entry! Thanks guys, didn't ask if they were Ducati riders but they did mention they were from Kingston. Didn't have to pay for parking with the bike either. I reckon £16 is a bit steep though. Not many bike companies there. Lots of kit, so if you're after that..