PDA

View Full Version : Hi Again

kathb
01-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Hi All,

Thought I'd say Hi again, after all my details got lost when the server went down!

I'm looking forward to riding again when the weather gets a little warmer - arthritis stops me being flexible enough when it's cold!

See you all soon,

Kath

Mand
01-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Hello from the Midlands.

I wish I was riding today, it is positively sweltering outside at the moment....! :D

banditloon
01-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Hello from the Midlands.

I wish I was riding today, it is possibly sweltering outside at the moment....! :D

One of my drivers just said the same thing!!! And my Monster is parked up in my warehouse :(

Oh well a nice blat home tonight across LHR is needed :D

Welcome (back) to the group :thumbsup:

w108rna
01-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Thought i would say 'hello' having not been on here for a few months. I stopped using it due to lots of silliness with what was and was not allowed to be posted etc etc by certain members
However, it all seems friendly again now and how it was when i first joined,, so thought i would come back and get into the Monster scene again.

Roll on nice weather, the old girl is aching to get out again. (the bike that is, not, me, i'm a bloke)

Ta ta.

Gim
01-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Thought i would say 'hello' having not been on here for a few months. I stopped using it due to lots of silliness with what was and was not allowed to be posted etc etc by certain members
However, it all seems friendly again now and how it was when i first joined,, so thought i would come back and get into the Monster scene again.

Roll on nice weather, the old girl is aching to get out again. (the bike that is, not, me, i'm a bloke)

Ta ta.
Helloo
you still cant say **** :banana:

banditloon
02-02-2007, 08:59 AM

Ta ta.
Welcome back to the forum :D

I've been told that the nice weather is just around the next corner :chuckle:

Enjoy and ride safe :D