PDA

View Full Version : Excel - who's going from Swindon?

Gilps
01-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Let's get organised. Who's going and how we gonna get there.

I'm going on Sunday. Got me free ticket, so that makes the parking less painful. I'm planning on driving up. If anyone wants a lift then fine by me, but I can only really fit one person in my truck. There's another two fold down "jump" seats behind the front two but are not really suitable for a long trip. So I've got a space, or I can squeeze into someone elses car if there's enough of us and it makes parking cheaper.

So here's a list.

Paul - car

NattyBoy
01-02-2007, 07:02 AM
im going sunday mate - my mates driving the three of us in his x trail (higher bling carrying capacity than my car !!!..)

Nat

giler
01-02-2007, 08:03 AM
Unfortunately. I can't make it. Hopefully picking the bike up on Saturday
and working on sunday.
Buy plenty of bing!
Giler

Darry
01-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Everyone should leave Swindon. :rolleyes:

Shandy
01-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Let's get organised

Not much chance of that happening :chuckle: :chuckle:

I'm going along Sunday. After a load of indecision it looks like ill be staying at my sisters saturday night and heading down from there. Not sure about coming back yet i might get the train as i've got a spare ticket from work kicking about somewhere i could use (mainly cos they serve beer on trains and i hate the M4 :yoparty: )

Anyways if i don't bump into you lot before ill see you at the Ducati stand at midday, that seems to be the time and place being banded around for meeting up.

Cheers,

Shandy