PDA

View Full Version : www.racebikemanager.co.uk

Domsday
30-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Hope you don't mind me posting this up, a friend of mine and I have put this together as a bit of a hobby, it's free to enter and we are confident of being able to offer a free trackday as a prize! All a bit of fun!

www.racebikemanager.co.uk

Race Bike Manager is a new fantasy based game starting in time for the 2007 season of the MotoGP, 250, 125, World Superbike, and British Superbike championships.

Pick your team of riders from the championship series mentioned above, and let them rack up points for you helping you make your way to the top, to be in with a chance of winning one of our prizes.

Team selection will be available by the end of the week as we were waiting for rider line-ups to be confirmed.

You can also earn points before the season start by referring your friends! Please see your 'My Account' page once you have logged in for details on how to do this.

As well as signed goodies, we have a trackday up for grabs (subject to final confirmation) and will be working hard throughout the season to secure even more prizes. And the best thing of all, it's free !

Have fun !

Cheers
Dom