PDA

View Full Version : Shipley, West Yorkshire

dlloyduk
26-01-2007, 09:06 AM
Is there anyone on here from near Shipley, West Yorkshire BD17 7NW. that knows a place called either Motorcycle City or possibly B F M Distribution Ltd?
If so are they the same place/owners?

stef
26-01-2007, 09:14 AM
i am working in shipley, 3/4 of a mile from BFM..but i am not sure they are the same people...(they upset me once, for an MOT, so i swore not to go there again !)

squiffything
26-01-2007, 09:17 AM
oo er I wouldn't want to be someone who upset you Stef ;)

stef
26-01-2007, 09:31 AM
oo er I wouldn't want to be someone who upset you Stef ;)

i'll learn 'em...

(the guy basically failed the bike because of a misaligned headlamp...it's on a swivel, so you dont even need tools to adjust/misalign it ! and the guy wanted to charge me £10 to do it. he was very arsey, and told me that i could either pay, or go back home and come back the next day with my headlight adjusted (and face another 2h30 wait in the car park !))

i forked out (and the guy must have spent a good 25 seconds realigning my headlight)...)
day light robbery. but they lost a customer.

Lowsider
26-01-2007, 11:41 AM
BFM took over the premises they are in from Motorcycle City who took over from Allan Jefferies.......

BFM are amazingly good for tyres... and are soon to start doing car tyres as well. I was in there yesterday to pick up sone Pro Boost for my baby to keep her running in the cold.