PDA

View Full Version : Walton on Thames area

banditloon
25-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Morning all!!

What happened to the site. I disappeared!! :chuckle: Stupid servers no doubt! But I am back to annoy you all :D

Anywho, I was at the cash machine on Tuesday night about 6pm, raiding the old plastic piggy bank to get some munchies and fuel, when I heard the familiar sound of a v-twin coming across the traffic lights from Walton on Thames High Street, turning right, passed me and down Church Street / Terrace Road. It was a yellow Monster (either black or carbon end cans), no idea what size as I was counting my cash :chuckle:

And I seem to spot a red monster going down the Staines Road from Staines direction towards Sunbury Cross every other(ish) morning about 8.45am

I'd like to say HELLO!!!!! Keep them running and ride safe :spin:

farl
25-01-2007, 12:15 PM
I'm in Walton, white S4RS ~ not on the salty roads though, got a Vespa for that. Very up and coming Walton, new shops, health centre and now more Monsters. Can only be good!

banditloon
25-01-2007, 01:36 PM
I've been terrorizing Walton for the past 14 years with a large assortment of vehicles, especially the Bandit. Probably would've had a few ASBO's by now :chuckle: Just wish they would sort that bloody bridge out!! :grump:

farl
25-01-2007, 03:43 PM
It'll get an award soon you see 'Best improved something or rather'. New bridge will complete the transformation at least on a bike you can whizz past the que. And in a car there's always the Astons to eye up...

Kato
25-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Thats three of us in Walton now perhaps we should have our own UKMOC section:woot: :woot:

banditloon
26-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Walton on Thames... The Monster owners capital of the UK :chuckle:

:spin:

banditloon
30-01-2007, 01:10 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/banditloon/DSC00027.jpg

It's one of those two that usually annoys the locals of WOT & Hersham :chuckle: