PDA

View Full Version : Most Haunted - Good watching or a load of twaddle ?

NattyBoy
23-01-2007, 08:44 AM
My missus has just got into watching most haunted on ftn and i've been drifting in and out of it..

Some of its quite good - especially when derek acorah gets possesed by the spirits and starts shouting things like "mary loves dik..mary loves dik" (spelt wrong to get round censoring!)

Just got me thinking how many people actualy believe in all this and has anyone had any ghostly experiences they would like to share with us..? Im quite curious about it all.

Ive had a recent paranormal experience too....

Went to the pub Friday night with the lads with £55 in my wallet. By 12.00 it has disappeared without a trace...an absolute mystery...:rolleyes:

Nat

giler
23-01-2007, 08:58 AM
I think it's hilarious! The female presenter looks like she is pooping
herself all the time, and derek prawn pakora deserves a bafta.
You should have given me a shout friday - always happy to help £55 disappear over the bar!

NattyBoy
23-01-2007, 09:01 AM
I think it's hilarious! The female presenter looks like she is pooping
herself all the time, and derek prawn pakora deserves a bafta.
You should have given me a shout friday - always happy to help £55 disappear over the bar!

Yes mate - we'll have to sort our 'post xmas/pre spring' sesh out soon - down your local this time ??

Nat

Shandy
23-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Yes mate - we'll have to sort our 'post xmas/pre spring' sesh out soon - down your local this time ??

Nat

Sounds like a good idea to me, as for that most haunted what a load of tosh :dizzy:

giler
23-01-2007, 09:24 AM
[QUOTE=NattyBoy;191023]Yes mate - we'll have to sort our 'post xmas/pre spring' sesh out soon - down your local this time ??

Good idea - my nearest is the pattern store, I can always pick you and shandy up.

NattyBoy
23-01-2007, 04:04 PM
sold...

Middle of feb good here on a friday or saturday (any bands/good looking women in your pub mate ??!)

Nat

Shandy
23-01-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm in :booze:

gary tompkins
23-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Twaddle... but a laugh a minute at the same time

Watching that bird off Blue Peter s*it a brick every few seconds - just fantastic :thumbsup:, and as for Derek getting taken over by the spirit of Scary Mary - priceless TV :chuckle:

giler
24-01-2007, 07:56 AM
Middle of feb good here on a friday or saturday (any bands/good looking women in your pub mate ??!)

We could do Bar 12 (used to the ship), Saturday 10th Feb, they have a band
called Carnaby Street - 60's Who, Kinks, Spencer Davis etc.

NattyBoy
24-01-2007, 09:01 AM
Brilliant 10/2 it is..ok everywhere else ? I'll post up in thw Wilts section mate..and see if podegro fancies a few bevvies...(his drinking is marginally better than his riding - :D )

Nat