PDA

View Full Version : The trials and tribulations of Richard Nambduke!

nambduke
22-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Some of you may remember, young Richard Nambduke was swayed by the dark Honda empire towards the end of last year.....some of you may have followed a long and disturbing history connected with that bike.....anyway, I managed to get our money back and another vfr800 has been found for him. Still got lots of plastic.....still happy in his choice - sorry again I couldn't convert him! - but it seems we have a happy ending. So here are some pics of Richard Nambduke's vfr (confession......part owned by me!) and because he's a tax dodger in London......I've cleaned it......sure I've got something wrong here!!!!

Regards,
Mark Nambduke

bigredduke
22-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Some of you may remember, young Richard Nambduke was swayed by the dark Honda empire towards the end of last year.....some of you may have followed a long and disturbing history connected with that bike.....anyway, I managed to get our money back and another vfr800 has been found for him. Still got lots of plastic.....still happy in his choice - sorry again I couldn't convert him! - but it seems we have a happy ending. So here are some pics of Richard Nambduke's vfr (confession......part owned by me!) and because he's a tax dodger in London......I've cleaned it......sure I've got something wrong here!!!!

Regards,
Mark Nambduke

looks like Darth Vader on wheels! Hope this one is pukka!

nambduke
22-01-2007, 09:57 PM
looks like Darth Vader on wheels! Hope this one is pukka!

Hey BigRedduke, I hope this one is pukka as well!!

Every related MOT certificate issued came with the bike. Last owner who had it 6years was a bike copper. 2 owners from new. 9500miles. Full Honda service history with service books and owners manual. Spyball alarm with all installation certificates and booklets.....I don't think we could have done much better really. Paid a slight premium, but the condition is immaculate bar a few minor marks - suppose you only get what you pay for!

Young Nicholas Nambduke said...."You'll look like Ghost Rider!!" At which point, I said....."The first time I see any antics like that and it'll be the last time you ever ride EVER!!..........." Or words to that effect....

Regards,
Mark Nambduke