PDA

View Full Version : Mountain biking

bod
21-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Anybody mountain bike on here?

If so where do you go/what do you ride?

Just come back from 37 miles in the Yorkshires dales,we had sun/sleet/rain/snow/wind all in one afternoon,don't you just love the countryside:cool:

Was a lot better weather in the pub later, post ride and a hell of a lot warmer!

Yorkie
21-01-2007, 09:58 PM
I used to! I had a Cannondale 800 something about 10 years ago, when they were the in thing and expensive!

I hit a car that pulled out on me, one messed up bike!

Im looking to commute next month, back roads, lanes so im going to get another soon!

Yorkie.

bod
21-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Give us a shout if you do, always think it's good practice to keep up the balance and reaction times ,tried out my new Gary Fisher today,a new light bike dosn't make the hills any less steeper!

Worse thing was the bloke setting the pace was well into his 40's. put the rest of us youngsters(s) to shame:confused:

Pedro
21-01-2007, 10:35 PM
I have a rather nice Marin tucked away in the garage with Rock Shox, clip less pedals and a few other nice bits and bobs.

Now if I could only find my shoes that go with the pedals, I might just ride it... lord knows I need the exercise!!!

:chuckle:

Scotty
21-01-2007, 11:58 PM
ooh i have to mention then that the up-north crowd are going to glentress sometime soon everyone is welcome

11th feb , you know you wanta

http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3485