PDA

View Full Version : T Shirt!

Yorkie
21-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Would anyone have any objections to me using the UKMOC (Yorkshire) Logo to get a t-shirt made up?

I cannot remember who made the logo up or i would ask them personally!

Im going to get one made up and then look at the quality, and see about making some up!

Yorkie.

NC35
29-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Go for it and let me know

Lowsider
29-03-2007, 06:36 PM
You can download the latest version with the new UKMOC logo from here (http://www.howroyd.co.uk/UKMOCY.tif)

Let me know how you get on....

nambduke
08-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Would anyone have any objections to me using the UKMOC (Yorkshire) Logo to get a t-shirt made up?

I cannot remember who made the logo up or i would ask them personally!

Im going to get one made up and then look at the quality, and see about making some up!

Yorkie.

Yorkie.....if you send me your email address via PM, I'll forward nhowroyd's full size version....we're limited on size on the forum.....
Regards,
Mark Nambduke

Lowsider
08-04-2007, 08:29 PM
the link is on the post above just click on the word here

Bumblebee
21-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Can someone tell me how to post a message that can be read by all the members? I am new to this site, and am struggling to navigate my way around. thanks and regards from the Bumblebee.

andros
21-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Go to forum jump and pick the forum you wish to post in, then click on new thread. Voila.

nambduke
29-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Yorkie....
Important PM for you to respond to....
Regards,
Mark Nambduke

fatbloke
29-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Top quality Mark
Thanks for your time & effort

Cheques in the post

nambduke
29-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Top quality Mark
Thanks for your time & effort

Cheques in the post

No problem, Boss!!....:hail:

I'm checking out what the fleeces are like along with the other shirts and stuff. Now we have a logo approved with the supplier, turnround will be very quick :thumbsup: if anyone wants polos etc. If any of the other regions need the same, they only need to change the name and area logo part, i.e. 'Yorkshire' / 'White Rose' parts....:D

Regards,
Mark Nambduke