PDA

View Full Version : 1992 900 engine for breaking

klause
21-01-2007, 01:02 PM
A while ago I got hold of 900 engine to learn how to strip and maybe repair. The crank was broken so I've decided to break it up for parts. I recently bought an s2r1000 so don't need this aswel.

The paint work is tatty as it was sitting in this mans garage for a while. He had the top end rebuilt/reconditioned. The barrels have been rehoned, new rings, valves either replaced or grinded etc. So the barrels, heads and pistons are fine except the paintwork.

Gears are fine.

Crankcases need new bearings and cleaned/repainted. The cylinder studs are the black ones that didn't break so must of had them changed under warranty a long time ago.

Covers are all ok but again need new paint.

Anything you might want even little things I shall have apart from the crank.

weeshuch
21-01-2007, 04:14 PM
how much for four cylinder studs inc post

cheers calum:mand:

klause
21-01-2007, 05:06 PM
I will have to see how hard it is to remove them first. No idea on price what would you offer me?

lcjohnny
21-01-2007, 10:50 PM
Are the heads off? I might be interested?
I could collect
Jon G

klause
22-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Are the heads off? I might be interested?
I could collect
Jon G

Yes they are off. They check out perfect inside and the valve gear rotate lovely but paintwork is falling off.

klause
13-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Have sold heads, barrels, pistons and alternator cover.

Still have clutch casing outer peice and larger peice. I have the whole clutch assembly still. Have the gearbox... gears selector, selector forks etc. Both crank cases still remain.

Give me a PM not expecting high prices.