PDA

View Full Version : S&P front foot rest and toe peg and adjuster rod

benson
21-01-2007, 12:00 PM
On Thursday Frank took a ride in the sky in the car park at work. He couldn't fly and as a result he now has a knackered right hand side front foot rest, toe peg and adjuster rod (aka the rear master cylinder rod thingy that works the back brake - thanks to Slob for the techinical knowledge on that one and the offer of a loan of his footrest!!!)

Don't suppose anyone has one of these pesky adjuster rod thingies do they - just hanging about on an un wanted rear brake doodah? Or for that matter bits of the foot rest? I've sent Woody a text in the hope he might be able to source them for me.....

So - don't go flying on your monster, it won't work...

Meanwhile ride safely - saw a bloke on an aprillia 125 go into the gutter and he was none too pleased and neither was the bike.

Wind + monster = BAD!!!!

Zimbo
21-01-2007, 04:30 PM
If you're stuck try red racing in italy, he stocks spares for s&p and I've found him very helpful in the past.

http://www.redracingparts.com/en/english.htm

benson
21-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Zimbo you are a star!:biggrin:

Zimbo
21-01-2007, 09:23 PM
<blush> :gromit:

benson
21-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Yeah cheers mate - I can't believe I didn't know about this site!!! SO MANY TOYS!!!!!

benson
21-01-2007, 09:45 PM
I've ordered all my bits and bobs now AND I've fallen madly in love with those clutch radial cylinders...would match my brake afterall!!!!!

Zimbo
21-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Oh dear, credit card meltdown . . . . :D

benson
21-01-2007, 10:20 PM
well it would be if I could work out which one I need - 16ml or 19 ml - really - how's a girl to choose? god I'd be dangerous if I had half a brain!!!:banghead: