PDA

View Full Version : Home page problems!! Help!!!!

bigredduke
29-11-2006, 06:36 PM
When I type in the home page address I get this message:
Warning: main(./includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/devweb/ukmonster.co.uk/user/htdocs/index.php on line 44

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/devweb/ukmonster.co.uk/user/htdocs/index.php on line 44
I can only access the site through google, second entry which is a real pain! missed my monster fix today! any suggestions?

Dave G
29-11-2006, 06:48 PM
I think thats the portal thingy,someones probably hammering nails into it at the moment.
I've got two bookmarks,one for the site portal and one direct to this forum,if one doesn't work then I try the other.

CK & AK
29-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Portal is fine here :)

Couldnt access the whole site for the afternoon today tho

Bodybag
29-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Copy this link into your favourites: http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/index.php then use that when the main portal is down. It'll get you into the site and you can navigate around from it.

Hope this helps.

Phil

fatbloke
29-11-2006, 07:17 PM
should be fine now
if you still have problems please try clearing your cache

bigredduke
29-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Copy this link into your favourites: http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/index.php then use that when the main portal is down. It'll get you into the site and you can navigate around from it.

Hope this helps.

Phil

Yes, that works but still not www.ukmonster.co.uk on either my laptop or home pc. weird!!

Bodybag
29-11-2006, 07:35 PM
When the error appears click refresh and this will resend to the server for the latest version of the page. Just worked for me.

bigredduke
29-11-2006, 08:09 PM
It works on mozilla but not internet explorer!

bigredduke
29-11-2006, 08:11 PM
When the error appears click refresh and this will resend to the server for the latest version of the page. Just worked for me.

Yes that works!
Thanks V much (see what I did there?)