PDA

View Full Version : A meet, anyone?

CrashMonkey
16-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Seems this forum has gone a bit dead. Anyone got any funky ideas for a meet up we could have (Weather dependant, although for the time of year I think we can't hope for too much here) over the winter/christmas period?

Yorkie
16-11-2006, 05:29 PM
I would mate but with bent bars, snapped gear lever and the left hand switch controls being shagged, i think ill wait for the parts first!

The dented tank wont stop me playing!

Yorkie.

CrashMonkey
16-11-2006, 05:38 PM
I would mate but with bent bars, snapped gear lever and the left hand switch controls being shagged, i think ill wait for the parts first!

The dented tank wont stop me playing!

Yorkie.

Ah, yeah. Forgot about your 'incident' ... You got the guy that ran into your bike yet?

Yorkie
16-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Yes mate! And he kicked it over!!!

Yorkie.

CrashMonkey
16-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Yes mate! And he kicked it over!!!

Yorkie.

Oh ****! The little scrote, I read your original post wrong, thought some lad had bumped it with a car. Ah well, thats me.

On a better note, hope you get it all sorted soon :)

bod
16-11-2006, 06:24 PM
I would be up for a play, will have to be a weekend though.

bigredduke
16-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Yes, if the roads are dry and salt-free and it's not too cold! A long shot at this time of year I know!

nambduke
16-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Yes, if the roads are dry and salt-free and it's not too cold! A long shot at this time of year I know!

I'm with you......the roads in North Yorkshire are well salted now....my little bike's tucked away until spring......

Hey Yorkie....sorry to hear about the bike damage:grump: !! Hope you have added stuff to your christmas list!....

Regards,
nambduke

Yorkie
16-11-2006, 09:05 PM
1. 900 ss engine being overhauled fitted in January! (Already started, thanks John Warrington)

2. Damaged stuff on the bike fixed! (Bits ordered, thanks John Warrington)

3. Tank dent removed! (Getting sorted, thanks John Warrington)

4. 888 Rear wheel powdercoated! (This weekend)

5. FCR Carbs (Trying to track some down)

Yorkie.

andros
16-11-2006, 09:35 PM
I'm up for a ride if we get a dry day and no salt at the weekend sometime soon.

Sorry to hear about the damage to your bike Yorkie, so are you saying the damage was deliberate?

rockjock620
16-11-2006, 10:05 PM
You won't get rid of the salt until the spring, unless we have four or five wettish days preceding a warmer spell. Best just to get out and give it a gooood wash after, then use a suitable treatment to finish. Could be game.

Yorkie
17-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Andros,

No he kicked it over getting on his bike!!!

Bugger!

Yorkie.