PDA

View Full Version : Monster Weekender 2007

JMo
15-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Booking forms for the 2007 Monster Weekender will be available from Friday 1st December 2006.

The weekender runs from Friday 25th May 2007 until (Bank Holiday) Monday 28th May 2007, based at the Arrow Mill Hotel near Alcester, Warwickshire.

3 night's dinner bed and breakfast accomodation will be available at the hotel, with camping also available in the grounds.

Further information to follow shortly...

xxx

Darry
15-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeh! :woot:

Any ladies want to share a room with me? ;)

(please form an orderly queue)

Darry.

Gilps
15-11-2006, 04:27 PM

Darry.

Yeah right. That's gonna be a short queue, with Ricky right at the front.:spin:

sadbiker
15-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Gilps, is that you at the front ? I thought you were a gent, didn't think you were a LADIE...............

Darry
15-11-2006, 04:34 PM
Yeah right. That's gonna be a short queue, with Ricky right at the front.:spin:

Get out of it, he'll be crushed in the rush! :p

GULLY
15-11-2006, 04:35 PM

Darry.

Obviously no-one has taken you up on your kind offer as you have now asked me and GT about sharing a room like last year. I think GT will agree, we certainly will not be wearing any female attire for you, sir.

Gully

Darry
15-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Obviously no-one has taken you up on your kind offer as you have now asked me and GT about sharing a room like last year. I think GT will agree, we certainly will not be wearing any female attire for you, sir.

Gully

Oh but it was so funny when you dressed as Laydeees last year!

Darry.

GULLY
15-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Oh but it was so funny when you dressed as Laydeees last year!

Darry.

What two handsome chappies like us, I think not, sir. It must have been the other two men that you had in the room. Remember, when you was tied to the bed !!!!!!!!

Gully

Gilps
15-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Gilps, is that you at the front ? I thought you were a gent, didn't think you were a LADIE...............

Oi, I'm nobody's bitch. Mind you, now I'm middle-aged, free, and single, who knows.

bigredduke
15-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Booking forms for the 2007 Monster Weekender will be available from Friday 1st December 2006.

The weekender runs from Friday 25th May 2007 until (Bank Holiday) Monday 28th May 2007, based at the Arrow Mill Hotel near Alcester, Warwickshire.

3 night's dinner bed and breakfast accomodation will be available at the hotel, with camping also available in the grounds.

Further information to follow shortly...

xxx

Oh JMO! You're such a tease! I can't believe you're making us wait until December to book!

Darry
15-11-2006, 06:38 PM
What two handsome chappies like us, I think not, sir. It must have been the other two men that you had in the room. Remember, when you was tied to the bed !!!!!!!!

Gully

Hmmm...

I have to let you and Gary know that Julie and Ruth have first refusal on the room share! :biggrin:

Bodybag
15-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Hmmm...

I have to let you and Gary know that Julie and Ruth have first refusal on the room share! :biggrin:

I heard they turned you down already! Ya big loser!!

gary tompkins
15-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Hmmm...

Just to let you know I already have a deposit on a black strappy number in the local Oxfam shop. I may even push the boat out and pack a wig & high heels for you this time.... Do you prefer blonde, brunette or redhead? :biggrin:

Ruth
16-11-2006, 06:40 AM
Just to let you know I already have a deposit on a black strappy number in the local Oxfam shop. I may even push the boat out and pack a wig & high heels for you this time.... Do you prefer blonde, brunette or redhead? :biggrin:

Redhead please Mr T.

xx

Nicola Walsh
16-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Darry mate, has nobody ever told you that girls don't go for boys that sound desperate ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Lady-Bob
16-11-2006, 11:00 AM

I think he'd better settle with BLIND Gary!

Lady-Bob
16-11-2006, 11:01 AM

Gully

And no pole dancing in the dark either Gully!!!!!

Bodybag
16-11-2006, 03:11 PM
And no pole dancing in the dark either Gully!!!!!

I want the pole room this time. I'll sublet it if I get it. 5 minutes for a tenner. Darry'll be skint within a day I reckon!!

Darry
16-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Darry mate, has nobody ever told you that girls don't go for boys that sound desperate ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Oh, is that what I've been doing wrong all these years?

Nicola, how would you like me to sound? ;)

Darry
16-11-2006, 03:24 PM
I want the pole room this time. I'll sublet it if I get it. 5 minutes for a tenner. Darry'll be skint within a day I reckon!!

Okay, Phil gets the Wigwam!

Julie
16-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Hmmm...

Do you think you could handle both of us then Darry? x

gary tompkins
16-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Redhead please Mr T.

xx

Ruth does it matter if the collar and cuffs don't match?

I could go all :o if I have to ask for Loreal's "Hint of Ginger" pube tint kit in Boots..... even if I am (to quote the advert) worth it :chuckle:

Darry
16-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Do you think you could handle both of us then Darry? x

I'd make a valiant attempt! :) x x

Darry

Banshee
16-11-2006, 08:42 PM
We aint had christmas yet!!!!!

Is it me?

Ruth
17-11-2006, 07:42 AM
Ruth does it matter if the collar and cuffs don't match?

I could go all :o if I have to ask for Loreal's "Hint of Ginger" pube tint kit in Boots..... even if I am (to quote the advert) worth it :chuckle:

I'm not fussy about everything matching, but i would like you to go into boots and ask!

Or you could buy a merkin, in fact we all could - in UKMOC colours. Do you think that would make a good photo from the helicopter?

Melnie Mouse
17-11-2006, 11:55 AM
is anyone up for going just for the day on the bank holiday monday?

Ped? Ickle James? anyone? or maybe sunday afternoon and i can perhaps bring a tent? - is that allowed?

Pedro
17-11-2006, 12:11 PM
is anyone up for going just for the day on the bank holiday monday?

Ped? Ickle James? anyone? or maybe sunday afternoon and i can perhaps bring a tent? - is that allowed?

I'll probably go for the whole weekend, but you're welcome to come and sleep on the floor! :chuckle:

gary tompkins
17-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Mel,

I can't see much of point arriving on Monday as everyone will have left to ride home by around mid morning? Most usually arrive at Arrow Mill on Friday but the main weekender dates are Saturday & Sunday, and nothing really gets arranged for the Monday TBH.

gary tompkins
17-11-2006, 01:10 PM
I'm not fussy about everything matching, but i would like you to go into boots and ask!

Or you could buy a merkin, in fact we all could - in UKMOC colours. Do you think that would make a good photo from the helicopter?

I bet you would - think I'll pass for the time being though?

Forgive my ignorance but what the hell is a merkin :confused:

Mand
17-11-2006, 01:23 PM
I bet you would - think I'll pass for the time being though?

Forgive my ignorance but what the hell is a merkin :confused:

A pubic wig Gary. Apparently.........!

Pedro
17-11-2006, 01:41 PM
A pubic wig Gary. Apparently.........!

Something you want to confess?

:chuckle:

Mand
17-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Something you want to confess?

:chuckle:

No but you have given me a thought...... I am not sure I can spare the time to collect them what with my passion for fridge magnets (which you have have added to you!!!!) and my collection of continental headwear. :chuckle:

Gilps
17-11-2006, 01:58 PM
roll up, rollup, get yer merkins here

http://www.merkinworld.com/

Mand
17-11-2006, 02:05 PM

Oooo they are quite expensive too! :eyepopping:

Melnie Mouse
17-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Mel,

I can't see much of point arriving on Monday as everyone will have left to ride home by around mid morning? Most usually arrive at Arrow Mill on Friday but the main weekender dates are Saturday & Sunday, and nothing really gets arranged for the Monday TBH.

YEAH I guess but i have to work saturdays, so i'll have to come sunday stay over til monday then...

and ped, thanks for offer of the floor, hope that means no funny business!!! i'll bring me own sleeping bag, ta

gary tompkins
17-11-2006, 04:23 PM

Well well.... very err...educational? Thanks for link Gilps

As Mand said £150 a pop - jeezusweptl!! I reckon I'm in the wrong job :eyepopping:
Wonder if I can get a loan from the bank to set up a huge merkin factory? :biggrin:

grunter
17-11-2006, 04:32 PM
some D1CK would only COME along and spoil it?:roger:

Gilps
17-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Well well.... very err...educational? Thanks for link Gilps

As Mand said £150 a pop - jeezusweptl!! I reckon I'm in the wrong job :eyepopping:
Wonder if I can get a loan from the bank to set up a huge merkin factory? :biggrin:

I think they are a snip at that price, although I am sure they could shave a little off for you. I wonder if girls feel a bit of a tw*t putting one on.

Gilps
17-11-2006, 04:39 PM
some D1CK would only COME along and spoil it?:roger:

Hey Grunter, nice pussy. Now lets get back on track.

gary tompkins
17-11-2006, 04:45 PM
I think they are a snip at that price, although I am sure they could shave a little off for you. I wonder if girls feel a bit of a tw*t putting one on.

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Couldn't really see it working for the guys. Would probably end up looking like a cross between a willy warmer and minature fluffy duffle bag? :ymca:

Bodybag
17-11-2006, 05:19 PM
I want to know how it stays in place!?!?!?!

bigredduke
17-11-2006, 05:29 PM
I want to know how it stays in place!?!?!?!

Velcro???????

Yorkie
17-11-2006, 05:38 PM
PURVEYORS OF THE FINEST QUALITY HAND MADE MERKINS + BODY ADORNMENT AT ITS BEST

prices are from £150+pp
inclusive of fitting instructions, adhesive & remover
cheques payable to ARCHIVE
allow 28 days for delivery as each wig is hand made to order

Yorkie.

Gilps
17-11-2006, 05:46 PM
If they do a made to measure service I wouldn't mind applying for the job. I do like to keep my hand-in.

Bodybag
17-11-2006, 05:47 PM
...inclusive of fitting instructions, adhesive & remover

Oh. Well that rather spoils the image I had in my head!!

benson
18-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Adhesive? Brazilian by any chance?

Bodybag
18-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Adhesive? Brazilian by any chance?

You would be by the end of the night I reckon!!

Plum
19-11-2006, 01:24 AM
Hi All

Looks like i have to miss another weekender for 2007. Was gutted i missed this years, after such a belting year in 05. Have good reasons though of which i will fill you in the next few days..........and NO! she is not pregnant.

Havent been on in quite a while due to commitments and the like. But i am back, and on a mission! Will be good to be back in the family again.

Cheers

P

gary tompkins
19-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Hi Plum - good to see you posting again. How is the shoulder doing after the operation?

Real shame you can't make Arrow Mill next year :(

Paranoid Dave
29-11-2006, 03:08 PM
hey roomie, hows tricks.

if you're not going, can you post your key to dennis so he can at least get the lock of his lamp post.

Didge
29-11-2006, 08:39 PM
hey roomie, hows tricks.

if you're not going, can you post your key to dennis so he can at least get the lock of his lamp post.

Why? Does Dennis need to move the lamp post.:scratch:

fatbloke
29-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Why? Does Dennis need to move the lamp post.:scratch:
why does he need to lock them up?
bloody thieves will nick anything

CK & AK
29-11-2006, 08:56 PM
I didnt see any lamp-posts 'straining at the chain' when we stayed there in late August.

Did I mention that AK had a good hours flight with dear Denis for his birthday? :D

Hope you all have a good time next year:)