PDA

View Full Version : Phil Bodycote (Member of the Month)

Darry
13-11-2006, 07:38 PM
The reason Phil thinks he looks so handsome in the pic, is because he had a MANICURE especially for the track day, ah bless. :gay:

Darry (one of the great mates phil mentioned he'd met through the club :biggrin: )

Shandy
13-11-2006, 08:01 PM
The reason Phil thinks he looks so handsome in the pic, is because he had a MANICURE

Why did he get a manicure?? was it because she had nice eyes!!!

Fair play BB for sticking yourself up there.

Cheers,

Shandy

Darry
14-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Why did he get a manicure?? was it because she had nice eyes!!!

Fair play BB for sticking yourself up there.

Cheers,

Shandy

Phil thinks everyone has nice eyes... 'bout time he got a new chat up line.

Bodybag
15-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Phil thinks everyone has nice eyes...

You haven't ya stumpy little git!! Only just got back online after a few days away to find that I'm not only member of the month (yay!) but that I'm also wee Darry's little punchbag for the month. Hmm. Guess you'll be buying all the beer at the weekender then?! Did you manage to get to that date with your gran this evening or had she already got the bus back to her retirement home?

And there's nothing wrong with having a manicure. Just cos I'm a bloke doesn't mean I have to have hands like hessian sacks and nails like your teeth!!

Darry
15-11-2006, 11:36 PM
You haven't ya stumpy little git!! Only just got back online after a few days away to find that I'm not only member of the month (yay!) but that I'm also wee Darry's little punchbag for the month. Hmm. Guess you'll be buying all the beer at the weekender then?! Did you manage to get to that date with your gran this evening or had she already got the bus back to her retirement home?

And there's nothing wrong with having a manicure. Just cos I'm a bloke doesn't mean I have to have hands like hessian sacks and nails like your teeth!!

Bovvered! :p

Chappers
15-11-2006, 11:48 PM
The reason Phil thinks he looks so handsome in the pic, is because he had a MANICURE

No...coz he's got a helmet on ;)