PDA

View Full Version : FS - Termis and Performance gauges

SCH
09-11-2006, 10:04 PM
I'm going to put these on ebay soon but thought I would try them here first...

First off a set of high rise carbon Termi exhausts. I took these off the because when I rode to work and parked it in the underground car park I pretty much set off every car alarm I passed :D

I loved the look so replaced them with some quieter but similar looking Sil's but miss the awesome noise these make - how a Ducati *should* sound - sod the PC brigade :D

Anyway, I kept them for a while hoping I might put them back on one day. But needs must, we have to move house, so reluctantly they are for sale.

Next up is a set of Ducati performance gauges. These are the bees knees in looks. When I bought the bike I wanted a monster, but to find one with Termi's plus these gauges was too good to miss!

I took them off the bike because I'm hoping if I sell these and the Termi's I might just about get away with keeping the bike if I get ok money for everything.

As I say I'm going to put these on ebay soon, but if anyone here wants first dibs and can make a sensible I'd rather that than fend off Nigerian scammers :D

At this stage I can't pix and I'm sure you know what they look, like, but if you are seriously interested pleased let me know and I'll try to sort something out.

Please also note that technically I am (barely) one step up from a tadpole :D. I have no idea if these will fit your specific bike, all I know is they fitted mine, which is a MY2000 M900i. I daresay someone helpful will help you out, and if you need any details to help you out more let me know :)

Cheers

Simon

SCH
10-11-2006, 11:58 PM
A pic where you can just about see both...

http://ukmonster.co.uk/photopost/data/557/IMG_1135s.JPG

katana
11-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Got a photo of the guages?

DesmoDom
11-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Simon, Haven't you got enough gauges on yer Monny already ? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Baz

p.s. Yes I know there is no such thing as enough !!! :biggrin:

(Why don't the smilies work in the posts anymore ???)

johnnystorm
12-11-2006, 10:44 PM
If anyone could confirm the exhausts would fit an M600 Dark I would be interested. :)

antonioshabirto
16-11-2006, 12:41 AM
you got a pm