PDA

View Full Version : Wishing you a very Merry Birthday

Nonnie
08-11-2006, 06:59 PM
To Squiffything aka Graham, have a lovely day.

To Melnie Mouse too, hope your day was a goodun.

Peace, maan.

squiffything
09-11-2006, 06:16 AM
Thanks hun. Had a lovely day, on the golf pitch all day trying out my shiny new golf sticks Then steak and chips for tea. It can't get much better for me. A man of simple pleasures.

Melnie Mouse
10-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Thanks Nonnie, i didn't see your message until now, it was great birthday thanks, couldn't believe I had 12 cards at work from people dropping in to see me as well as another 10 at home, altogether i've got 31 and apparently I've another 2 to come, nearly as many as my age ha ha!

Nonnie
10-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Awww that's nice Melnie. Good for you. My birthday was last month and the kids put in a serious amount of effort (oh that means Rod really!) and it's nice when people make the effort.
Have a nice day y'all
xx

squiffything
10-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Here Here some people make an effort above and beyond the required levels and they're the ones you call your friends. Are we gonna get together for an East Anglian Chrimbo dinner as Rach has suggested. It could be somewhere around here as it's pretty central to most people and we always have a dancing venue we could all retire to afterwards. should we put up a thread on this?

Mel happy belated Bday to you sweetie it's a good day to have one all the best people were born on that day don't ya know :)

Melnie Mouse
10-11-2006, 09:14 AM
Here Here some people make an effort above and beyond the required levels and they're the ones you call your friends. Are we gonna get together for an East Anglian Chrimbo dinner as Rach has suggested. It could be somewhere around here as it's pretty central to most people and we always have a dancing venue we could all retire to afterwards. should we put up a thread on this?

Mel happy belated Bday to you sweetie it's a good day to have one all the best people were born on that day don't ya know :)

ha ha yeah, thanks and you too funny one of my grandad's share the same birthday as us too.. alway funny but you know, he forgot mine last year! doesn't seem possible does it? :D

squiffything
10-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Yeah but Grandads are old and they tend to forget stuff like that you ask him about the war though and I bet he'll remember the everything.

hang on a min i'm getting to that grandad age now oh no where's my zimmer frame......

Nonnie
10-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Yay let's do Christmas dinner! There's enough room for Team Crumble to take over the Svedish Log Cabin in it's entirety. Did we tell you how good it was? Just fab actually. Yeah, let's do a thread. I'm off out on me bike now (no work today whoo hoo)

See you laters Grandad

Melnie Mouse
10-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Yay let's do Christmas dinner! There's enough room for Team Crumble to take over the Svedish Log Cabin in it's entirety. Did we tell you how good it was? Just fab actually. Yeah, let's do a thread. I'm off out on me bike now (no work today whoo hoo)

See you laters Grandad

you're lucky i'm at work and it's boring and quiet today!

squiffything
10-11-2006, 09:56 AM
ooo you jammy sort wish I could get outta here and go for a ride its a lovely day here blue skies and sunshine. Pity i'm stuck in an office :(

I'll post a thread up and see what responce we get