PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!!!!

Pip
04-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Hi y'all.
I'm an American over here for a while. I just bought a 2005 M620 to ride in the States. (Steep learning curve seeing as I've never even RIDDEN a motorcycle before.)
I'd love to meet some of you guys, and see your bikes, so I don't get homesick for her.

Combatxe2
04-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Welcme Pip

Only had my monster 600 for a couple of days now, but man is this thing fun to ride, very different to my gixer11 but so much more fun:D :D :D to ride and at much more legal speeds.
im sure there will be some people near you so you wont get to home sick for you monster.

Cheers Mark

Shandy
05-11-2006, 12:35 AM
Hola,

Welcome to the club:flag: another local :thumbsup:

Shandy

masterofthemoon
05-11-2006, 09:49 AM
Welcme Pip

Only had my monster 600 for a couple of days now, but man is this thing fun to ride, very different to my gixer11 but so much more fun:D :D :D to ride and at much more legal speeds.
im sure there will be some people near you so you wont get to home sick for you monster.

Cheers Mark

wow...big change..!!

Duncan
05-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi Pip

You can always keep an eye out for both the Swindon lot and the Gloucestershire group that meets at the Waggon and Horses, Thrupp nr Stroud which is about 15 miles from you.

PM me if you want to be added to the mailing list.

regards
Duncan

Combatxe2
05-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Masterofthemoon.

the gixer is tucked up for winter hasn't gone just having a winter rest....still really like the monster just could do with a little bit more omph.

Mark

sadbiker
05-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Pip, there be a Meet at Riders In Bristol (Ducati Dealer) on the 3rd Sat of the Month, If you have 4 wheels pop along. Just head to Cirencestor then Bristol for the A4.

Take it your on a detach/tour of uk with USAF ?

Its always a bind when abroad with just a suitcase of clothes and nothing else.

Wishing you welcome.

Pip
07-11-2006, 05:22 AM
Pip, there be a Meet at Riders In Bristol (Ducati Dealer) on the 3rd Sat of the Month, If you have 4 wheels pop along. Just head to Cirencestor then Bristol for the A4.

Take it your on a detach/tour of uk with USAF ?

Its always a bind when abroad with just a suitcase of clothes and nothing else.

Wishing you welcome.

I'll try and get a ride up there!
and yes, I'm in the USAF... I'll be here until Nov. 2008. So I've got plenty of time to meet y'all. LOL.

Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

sadbiker
07-11-2006, 06:21 AM
Riders Web Site:-

http://www.ridersofbristol.co.uk/

http://www.ridersofbristol.co.uk/store.htm

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=BS45LR&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=BS4%205LR&addr3=&addr1=

And to make you feel at home they have loads of those American bikeys. The big long ones with loads of chrome. :biggrin: :pd:

squiffything
07-11-2006, 06:28 AM
Pip if you get sent up to Mildenhall/Lakenheath at anytime and want to meet up for a beer (thats proper beer not the water you guys get that they call beer ;)) then give us a shout and we'l sort something out.

Hope you have fun while your over and if your here for that long you need to get a bike while your here and get riding soon.