hope to see you in morning:biggrin:

Bob and i will be there about 10 am.

Gully
Sorry my bike's 2000 miles away,
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?p=187887#post187887
maybe next month..

nik_the_brief
04-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Ten's probably a bit early for me but am planning to be there a little after that.

Tell Bob I'll be bringing a rather antiquated Twinki with me - probably no longer edible but it's the thought and all that...

See ya tomorrow.

Gadget
04-11-2006, 09:49 PM
I'll be there.
CU. :)

gary tompkins
05-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Nice to see everyone today. Great turnout today including LadyBob, Albie & Caroline, Gully, Miles & Susan, Gary N, Scrapps, NTB, Alan C, Jan & Didge, and even Mr Critcher on his 916 rolled in about 11.30. What is it with the poxy queue at the cafe - every time I get there it's taken me 1/2 hour to get served :grump:

Fantastic weather for November though - warm enough for tee shirts in the car park. Bumped into Muttley and he said the DSC'ers were off for a run to the south coast which was a bit keen :eek:

Hope weather holds for next month

Muttley
05-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Bumped into Muttley and he said the DSC'ers were off for a run to the south coast which was a bit keen :eek:

Twas a good run, Camber , through Rye then Battle. Went through two tanks today:fou:

Good to see everyone again, cheers Mutts

GULLY
05-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Hi Guys
thanks for a good morning, food was great - a real gut buster like usual. Brilliant turnout and good to see everyone.
Gully

Albie
05-11-2006, 09:45 PM
:biggrin: Yes it was a good turn out. Nice to see Mutters. Whats with the Tanks ????:confused: Good to see all turn out in warm dry sunny morn. Nice to see Didge and Jan and to hear their going on another cruise next year. Not been banned then :biggrin: :biggrin: Nice to see Susan out again too.

The s4 was a bit reluctant to go today but once warmed up it was a hoot. I forgot what 916 power was. Amazing differance between 748 and 916. Much more torque. Bit of a bugger having two bikes now. cant get rid of either though.
Had a hoot on way back as roads were dry.Got more confidence from riding the other bike.Caroline definately prefers te monster.
Did you get your bike motd Lady Bob.

AlanC tried to help adjust rear shocker. Still cant find the right spanner for a showa with bottle attached. Any ideas what fits. It always interferes with frame brace at back.????

Until next time unless anybody wants to come with me to Findon in 2 weeks time to John Henrys for brekkie.
Albie :biggrin: