PDA

View Full Version : Please Look Twice!!

emily's driver
02-11-2006, 11:47 AM
Not sure if anyone has seen this before but I suppose it gets the point across in an unusual way. Can't complain at the increasing number of awareness videos there are in recent years. Can only help IMHO. See what you think.

http://www.pleaselooktwice.com/videos/56large.wmv

Nonnie
02-11-2006, 12:04 PM
oh my god what the **** were you goggling or even googling for DEAR?

squiffything
02-11-2006, 01:19 PM
Rod you really do find the wierdest thinks to show on here. Nonnie I would be extremely worried about your honeymoon sweetness he could have been scouring the naturist sites to find that one. If he tells you to pack light then it's a bit of a giveaway

emily's driver
02-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Rod you really do find the wierdest thinks to show on here. Nonnie I would be extremely worried about your honeymoon sweetness he could have been scouring the naturist sites to find that one. If he tells you to pack light then it's a bit of a giveaway

Well if I am honest I stole the link from an American Ducat forum, as they seem to find some pretty odd stuff and it seemed worth posting. As for the naturist in me, I will leave that kind of stuff for the bathroom. Too bloomin' cold otherwise....and imagine the gravel rash...Eeewwww!

squiffything
02-11-2006, 01:44 PM
I think that's a good thing and from all of us I thank you for that

See ya on saturday

Kev Bunney
02-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Can you even immagine the sight of, lets say, the weekender sunday ride out were we all to dress like that !! Oh and on our mmm rides we occasionly see a bloke on a Gold wing, don`t we Mand ??

Julie
02-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Can you even immagine the sight of, lets say, the weekender sunday ride out were we all to dress like that !! Oh and on our mmm rides we occasionly see a bloke on a Gold wing, don`t we Mand ??

DON'T KEV! have such a bad mental image now - i think i've just been sick!

Mand
02-11-2006, 06:23 PM
DON'T KEV! have such a bad mental image now - i think i've just been sick!

Are you feeling sick at the very thought of the MMM riding naked on the next toy run? I think I would probably die laughing! :chuckle: :chuckle: Gives a whole new meaning to wearing your helmet maybe?

Kev, as for Mr. Goldwing, he holds a very special place in my heart ;) now where is that "barf" smilie.......?

benson
02-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Interesting way of storing the mobile phone....:mand: :mand:

emily's driver
03-11-2006, 07:03 AM
Interesting way of storing the mobile phone....:mand: :mand:

Reminds me of a certain brand of Romanian crisps we know so well !!

benson
03-11-2006, 07:05 AM
Hmmm - a little salty tho - might corrode one's terminals!:spin: