PDA

View Full Version : 750 monster for sale

markusasparagus
30-10-2006, 12:32 PM
Hi all, due to an impending divorce it looks as if I am going to have to say goodbye to my lovely bike. she has custom paint and a neat tail chop and has covered about 9K. Not really much idea how much to ask, but about 2500 pounds would be nice. Thought i would offer her on here first so if interested, PM me. If you want some pics, please let me have your email address. Regards, Mark.

sidrat
30-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Sorry to hear about the divorce, i too am going through a divorce at the moment, she can have the house and the business, BUT I AM KEEPING THE MONSTER!!!!!!!

Bodybag
30-10-2006, 05:54 PM
I reckon all us divorcees should gang up with our bikes and bugger off abroad for a few years until the dust has settled then come back and screw the wife for "half of everything she's made while I allowed her the independence to blossom your honour".

Or perhaps thats just wishful thinking?!

markusasparagus
30-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Perhaps that's the right attitude. I'm not desperate to sell but thought I'd put her on here so I could be sure she would go to a loving home, and it would only be temporary.

Bodybag
30-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Don't sell it. My best mate "bought" mine for me. I insure it etc. but you could always ask a mate to "buy" it for a token amount. She can't touch it then and its a big v-sign to her whenever you ride it. I'd offer to buy it from you but as my divorce isn't finalised yet I wouldn't want to try explaining to you why my wife now owns your bike. :scratch:

If its only temporary then why bother selling it at all?

Tigerlily
30-10-2006, 08:15 PM
I'll buy it from you....keep it in my garage, then you can buy it back when you're ready! :D

...... I'm not paying 2500 though! :chuckle: A tenner is a nice round number! 5 for you...5 for her!

Shandy
30-10-2006, 08:23 PM
I'll buy it from you....keep it in my garage, then you can buy it back when you're ready! :D

...... I'm not paying 2500 though! :chuckle: A tenner is a nice round number! 5 for you...5 for her!

I could do the same and i'm only down the road :thumbsup:

Cheers

Shandy

PS: I promise not to rob any bits off of it for my winter project :biggrin: