PDA

View Full Version : Moving back to Canterbury

snick
29-10-2006, 08:50 PM
hello folks

I'm moving back to Canterbury, hopefully sooner rather than later. Anyone in that area? Looking forward to meeting up with some new peeps!

Albie
29-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Quite a few of us around near you. Im in Rochester.Your nearest will be Scrapps in Herne Bay. We meet 1st sunday of every month at oakdene in Wrotham but we do change venue occcasionly to suit and also stop boredom. Next sunday if your around.
Take care
Andy
:mand:

MilesB
30-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Welcome to Kent :tgoe:
Some nice roads around Canterbury :woot:

See you about

Miles (in Maidstone)

nik_the_brief
30-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Hi mate, welcome etc...

I'm at the other end of Stone Street in Hythe. No doubt you'll be down this way as there are some great bits of road in my neck of the woods. I worked in Canterbury for a few years, tis a nice place. Where in canterbury are you moving to?

Come out to Oakdene to meet the Kenties and for a natter and a cuppa, we're a friendly bunch on the whole.

If you fancy a blast some weekend send us a PM as I'm often about need little excuse to get out and about.

scrapps
30-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Hi mate as albie said i am in herne bay only down the road from canterbury,:mand: where in da city are yo moving to ?:rolleyes: would be good to see you at oakdene can meet up on route if you want. may see you soon and good luck with the move...

GULLY
30-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Hi and welcome to the club
Hope to see you see down cafe soon

Gully:tgoe:

Lady-Bob
07-11-2006, 02:01 PM
ooooh Move away from the newbie ... this puppy is MINE!!!!

Ha! Ha! Sorry about that, I get a bit excited whenever the Kent regions waistband expands!:mand:

Keep an eye out on Kent Events thread for what we get up to and where http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=10484

19th Nov is next meet, although not nec on the bikes. Family event if you wanna bring girlfriend/wife/anklebiters along.
Bowling at Ashford. See the thread in this section and put your name down (assuming you'll be in Canterbury by then?)

Welcome, welcome, welcome..... we're a friendly bunch so keep in touch. :mand:

snick
13-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Hello! Thx for the warm welcome. Still not in Kent, unfortunately, will be popping down in a couple of weeks with the intention of checking out potential flats etc. Gotta have a garage/secure offroad parking for my baby, which could cause probs. Ideally I'd like to be slap bang in the middle of Cant and that's not too good for garages! Looking forward to it! <bounce bounce bounce>

Funny thing is, I've just started seeing someone new... in Wales... Duh!