PDA

View Full Version : Re-Light my Fire

MrMorgan
27-10-2006, 09:16 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :grump: :grump:
:dizzy: :fiery: !!!!!!!
Some piece of Bethnal Green trailer park trash stole my Monster from Hoxton Square last night, it was only there for 2 hours.
I had to get the stinking bus this morning, I had alost forgotten how depressing that is.
I want to curl up and die.
If anyone has a Dark Monster (cc-irrelevant) for £2000 or under let me know.
Thank you in advance for any support you can lend in my hour of need.
Much Love,
Luke

Darry
27-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :grump: :grump:
:dizzy: :fiery: !!!!!!!
Some piece of Bethnal Green trailer park trash stole my Monster from Hoxton Square last night, it was only there for 2 hours.
I had to get the stinking bus this morning, I had alost forgotten how depressing that is.
I want to curl up and die.
If anyone has a Dark Monster (cc-irrelevant) for £2000 or under let me know.
Thank you in advance for any support you can lend in my hour of need.
Much Love,
Luke

Bummer,

MrMorgan,

How about you post your Reg number and a description for the London Monsterers, that way if we're out at lunch and see anything we can let you know.

Darry.

Scott1
27-10-2006, 11:08 AM
I work in Hackney and travel rouund most of the borough during the week, I also go to Bethnal Green frequently, it would be good if as mentioned above you could let us know the reg plate.

I had a bike nicked this time last year I'm still annoyed now.

MrMorgan
27-10-2006, 01:28 PM
Thanks Guys:

STOLEN M600 (Thursday 26 October 2006, between 9:30-12:30pm, Hoxton Square E2/EC1)
Reg: W842-XPP
Description: Ducati Monster M600, Dark Grey tank with Matt Gold chasis/frame
Distinguishing Features: 1 broken indicator cap, dent in right side of petrol tank.

Tigerlily
27-10-2006, 10:16 PM
I really feel for you, I've had bikes pinched too and I'm still pissed off about it 15 years later (us women REALLY bear grudges!)

I'll keep an eye out for it up here for you too :)

I hope you get it back (it does happen, I had the same bike stolen 3 times before it finally disappeared for good)

benson
28-10-2006, 09:06 AM
Hi Luke - really sorry to hear about the bike - we met at the Ace during the summer and I remember how much you, and the wife for that matter, loved it!

Will keep my eyes peeled for it and deck anyone riding it, uinless it's you of course... :freak: Like Tiger Lil says :tiger: - we bear grudges and bear them well us girls!!!:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

craigie
28-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Sorry to hear your trouble, hope you find a replacement soon, maybe better than last one. From a man always trying to find a silver lining....

MrMorgan
28-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi Luke - really sorry to hear about the bike - we met at the Ace during the summer and I remember how much you, and the wife for that matter, loved it!

Will keep my eyes peeled for it and deck anyone riding it, uinless it's you of course... :freak: Like Tiger Lil says :tiger: - we bear grudges and bear them well us girls!!!:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Hey Benson,
Yeah I ain't been in contact with you guys since that time at Ace as I've been in China, only got back just recently and the only thing I could find to ride out there was one of Echos families electric scooters:banghead: Anyway, Echo keeps asking me where she can get a fantastic lid like yours (all sparkly and gold) but she wants one in silver???
(Yes, for some reason Echo has taken worse than me)

benson
28-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Well there's a great pink and silver version - Suomy spec 1R and I reckon you'd get one from Rivetts in Leytonstone as they're a mian dealer... meanwhile still hoping that you manage to get a replacement soon - and comiserations again for the loss.....

Take care and see you soon perhaps,

Rachel
xxx

lcjohnny
29-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Luke
bad news :thumbsdown: :shocked:
good luck
I will keep an eye out. and if the scum bring your wheels as far as Bristol we will hack their gonads off/out (equal ops eh?) then grass em right up

Jon