PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for brekkie at Oakdene Sunday 22 oct

Albie
21-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Hi all.
May pop to oakdene for brekkie with Gully if weather holds out from bad rain. Looking to be there for about 10.30. If you can make it see's you there.:D

As its not UKMOC meet the 748's coming.:D :D

Andy

Gadget
22-10-2006, 08:41 AM
Leaving now.
CU there.:)

nik_the_brief
22-10-2006, 12:08 PM
You're both mental - tis p1ssing down here!

Mmm - nice snap of the Mausell forts there Gary, d'ya take it yourself?

Gadget
22-10-2006, 12:34 PM
No, But I once touched bottom sailing through them on my way up to Brightlingsea one summer. I have the pictures somewhere.

Albie
22-10-2006, 01:11 PM
It was a nice brekkie. Just spitting when went.But a bit more heavy on way home. Enjoyed the ride and good excuse to clean the bike again. Well done to Gully who managed to make it after bike not starting. Mine to was poor at starting. Not enough use. Optimate going on there I think. Thanks for turning up.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

GULLY
22-10-2006, 04:47 PM
Hi,
Thanks for brekkie, it was a good laugh when I eventually arrived - must get a new battery. Me and Gary N were going through Bexley Village and my bike cut out. Had a worry for a few moments because it would not start but soon got going again:eyepopping: Got soaked on the way home, I think I'll take the car next month if it is raining :biggrin:

That 784, Albie, is absolutely lovely and you are not kidding when you said mint. I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!

Gully

Albie
22-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Hi,
Thanks for brekkie, it was a good laugh when I eventually arrived - must get a new battery. Me and Gary N were going through Bexley Village and my bike cut out. Had a worry for a few moments because it would not start but soon got going again:eyepopping: Got soaked on the way home, I think I'll take the car next month if it is raining :biggrin:

That 784, Albie, is absolutely lovely and you are not kidding when you said mint. I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!

Gully
Let us know if you want a price on battery.Thanks for the compliment as its not bad is it. Bit dirty now as churned half the garden up trying to get in shed when it was sodden. Got all week to clean em both up.

MilesB
23-10-2006, 07:40 AM
Sorry Guys - couldn't make it at short notice, but thanks fo the invite.
See you next month.

Miles